Avoiding

Both Dhruv and Vihaan were closely following Col. Vivek. After doctors, now it was Vihaan's turn to face the consequences for his behaviour. It won't be wrong to say that Col. Nihal was quite angry at Vihaan.

Reaching the entrance of the hospital where Col.Vivek's jeep was waiting for him, all three made their way. Before getting in the jeep Colonel turned to his juniors.

"Major.Vihaan meet me at my quarter at 17:00 hrs sharp & you too Cap.Dhruv." Col. Vivek said turning towards them. Both students nodded respectfully and saluted him 'Jai hind' and Col. was off to his quarter.

No questions were asked to him until Col.Vivek didn't left. Once his jeep was at a safe distance and assured Dhruv that he won't return. He burst out.

"Why the hell I'm asked to be present to your punishment ceremony!? Kahi mujhe bhi toh punishment nhi denge sir. Lekin main toh kuch kiya bhi nhi tha. Balki main toh tujhe shaant karne main laga tha. Ab kya hoga mujhe toh kuch samjh hi nhi aa raha hai. Dekha maine kaha tha ki 'Vihaan shaant hoja mat bol befaltu' par nhi tujhe toh meri baat sunni hi nhi hai. Teri wajah se main bhi phas gaya ab! Ab kya hoga mere bechare ka?!" While Dhruv kept on blabbering, Vihaan stood there calm and composed

"Ho gaya tera ki aur kuch bhi bacha hai bolne ke liye?" Vihaan asked Dhruv feeling bored by his blabbering

Hearing this Dhruv overlooked at Vihaan and composed himself "Haa ho gaya. But please yaar kuch kar mujhe punishment nhi chahiye balki mujhe toh agle mahine chutti bhi leni hai. Ab tu hi mera ek akhri sahara hai." Dhruv plead Vihaan to save him from Col.Vivek's consequences

Vihaan faced Dhruv and said "Kuch nhi hoga. He must have only asked you to come so that he can know what exactly happened that day in cafeteria. Don't fret unnecessarily. Let's get inside and check on the boys."

Dhruv nodded his head and they both walked inside the hospital. As they were entering the hospital Vihaan saw Meher making her way to the elevator.

Wanting to talk to her and apologize for his behaviour he called after her and picked up his speed to reach before the elevator comes.

"Oye mere liye toh ruk jao sir." Dhruv called after Vihaan but not giving any heed to him, Vihaan kept on calling Meher.

Although Meher heard Vihaan calling for in the first attempt only, she still behaved like she didn't heard him. When Dr.Biswas punished her and Karan, she was literally fuming with anger from inside and why wouldn't she? Because of him they won't be allowed to assist in any surgeries for 2 weeks. If Dr.Sanjeev & Col.Vivek wouldn't have been present there then she would had definitely given a good lesson to Vihaan.

The elevator arrived and all the person waiting for the elevator stepped in it. Meher thought that Vihaan won't be able to catch up but Vihaan picked up his speed and somehow entered the elevator. Making his way as near as possible to Meher he stood there.

Meher pretended that she didn't see him entering the elevator and busied herself in her phone.

"Hi, sorry but is it possible to switch places?" Vihaan said to the person who was standing in between him & Meher.

Meher heard it but chose to ignore again.

The person nodded and was about to switch places but the elevator door opened and more people stepped in it making it quite jam packed.

Feeling a bit annoyed with it Vihaan decided to call out for Meher from where he was standing. "Dr.Meher!"

Meher pretended not to hear Vihaan's call and exited elevator the very second it opened leaving Vihaan frustrated.