El Primero

The next morning Alexis then wakes up hearing Bones shouting as he and the other bulls come outside. Alexis then yawns and gets up while stretching before she looks at the excited bulls and shakes her head at them.

"Oh hey. You slept out here all night?" Ferdinand asks as he sees Alexis and goes over to her.

"Yes. Problem with that?" Alexis asks as she looks up at Ferdinand.

"No, no. Just wanted to make sure you're okay." Ferdinand says nervously.

"Don't worry about me." Alexis says.

"Sorry about Bones and Valiente the other night. Val shouldn't of did what he did and Bones shouldn't of said what he did. Or at least not worded it like that." Ferdinand says.

"No worries. They do that quite a bit. Argue I mean. Besides long as they're here chances are it won't stop." Alexis says as she begins to walk towards the fence with Ferdinand beside her.

"Well I won't be staying. Not if I can help it." Ferdinand says.

"Good luck. I've been trying to escape since I got here. I make the best with what I can. No matter how much I want to leave. I suggest you do too. It'll make your stay here more tolerable." Alexis says as Ferdinand looks at her.

"Well I got someone waiting for me. I can't quit." Ferdinand says as Alexis looks at him and smiles slightly.

"I did too Ferdinand. A human girl named Nina." Alexis says.

"Wait. Your human was named Nina too? So was mine. Maybe we had the same girl." Ferdinand says happily.

"I doubt that Ferdinand. That's highly impossible." Alexis says as she looks at Ferdinand.

"But it could be. I know Nina always talked about having a best friend she lost. Maybe that's you." Ferdinand says.

"Ferdinand enough. I dont mean to sound mean but I'm still here instead of back home with my human where I belong. I would do anything to get back to her but right now I just don't see that being possible. I dont want to be given false hope. So please don't okay? I appreciate you trying but I don't want hurt." Alexis says as one of the humans then begins to get the bulls ready to be selected by El Primero as Alexis goes over to beside the area to watch before Lupe comes over to her.

"Excited to watch the big guy impress El Primero?" Lupe asks as Alexis looks at her.

"I'm not excited about this Lupe. I'm just watching because I know how important it is to some of them." Alexis says as she looks back into the arena as one of the humans go over to the door to get ready to release the bulls.

"You mean you wanna watch my guy Ferd? You have been eyeing him since you met him." Lupe says as she smiles while the bulls are released into the arena as they begin charging at targets and each other.

"We're just friends Lupe... Besides I'm only watching because it's important to them and I'm just here for moral support. Even if I don't agree with the bull fighting." Alexis says as she and Lupe notice Ferdinand isn't moving or hitting anything.

"I'll be right back." Lupe says as she climbs up onto the wall and walks over to Ferdinand by the arena before Valiente tries to fight him only to get ran into by Guapo who then looks at El Primero and collapses causing Ferdinand to go over to him and other bulls to run into each other as El Primero then leaves. Alexis then quickly heads over to the barn to meet the bulls as Ferdinand is arguing with Valiente.

"Looks guys I'm not a fighter." Ferdinand says.

"Well I don't understand that at all." Angus says as he looks at Ferdinand.