Escape

"Oh this is bad. You got selected by El Primero. Do you know what this means?" Lupe asks as the group is inside the barn.

"A sword through his melon." Angus says worriedly.

"Horns on the wall." Bones says as Maquina grumbles.

"Exactly Maquina. We gotta get you out of here now! Oh no! I know that look! No! Don't say it!" Lupe says as she goes over to Ferdinand.

"I'm not leaving." Ferdinand says as Lupe falls to the ground before getting back up.

"You're killing me." Lupe says.

"Not unless everyone is coming with me." Ferdinand says.

"Sign me up!" Bones says happily.

"I'm in!" Angus says as Maquina nods and smiles.

"I'll come too." Alexis says.

"Okay you happy now?" Lupe asks as she looks at Ferdinand.

"I said everyone." Ferdinand says as the group then leave and make their way to the chophouse.

"Okay let's go." Bones says as the hedgehogs close the horses stable while Maquina makes them a way through the fence as they then go past the fence.

"Get to work Ferd." Bones says as he and the others hold the stable doors shut.

"We'll hold them off." Alexis says as the group watch Ferdinand leave heading for the chophouse.

"I hope they back soon." Angus says as the horses are trying to get out

*Timeskip*

"Here they come." Alexis says as Ferdinand comes over to them with Guapo and Valiente riding in a cart at a fast speed causing the others to jump out of the way as they then crash through the wall of the stable on the other side.

"Holy cow!" Bones shouts.

"Hey guys." Valiente says as Alexis comes over.

"Guapo lives!" Bones and Angus say happily as they go over to Guapo.

"Okay I deserve that." Valiente says.

"You seem different Val. But good to see you're okay too." Alexis says as she looks at Valiente.

"Thanks Alexis. Yeah I had good need of a change of heart." Valiente says.

"Everybody in. Okay guys think thin." Ferdinand says as he closes the gate once alexis and the others bulls are in the trailer while getting in the truck with Lupe and the hedgehogs try to drive the truck causing Angus to fall out before the truck begins to drive.

"Bull overboard! Wait for me wait for me!" Angus says as Valiente helps him into the truck before it stops.

"Your turn." Ferdinand says as he drops a motionless bunny at the floor of the trailer before going back to the front as the truck gets moving again while the bulls look at each other confused.

"Okay move over you lot. Let me deal with this." Alexis says as she shifted to wolf form without the others noticing as she moves over to the bunny.

"Whoa! Wolf!" Angus shouts fearfully.

"Relax it's Alexis. I know because I saw her do it a couple times at night." Bones says calmly as the others look at him.

"Alexis!?" Valiente and Angus shout in union as Alexis looks at them and smiles.

"Got a problem with this boys?" Alexis asks as she is pressing on the bunny's stomach with her paw.

"Nope." Valiente says as Alexis manages to get the bunny to breath again as he looks at her and the others before the group is then being chased by the humans.

*Timeskip*

"I don't feel so good." Bones says feeling sick as the trailer is swerving from the truck trying to lose the humans.

"Yeah. Been there buddy." Guapo says before the top of the trailer gets knocked off as everyone looks up while the hedgehogs manage to lose the humans.

"Nothing can stop us now." Bones says happily.

"Home here we come!" Alexis says happily as she shifts back to cow form.

*Timeskip*

"What part of Scotland is this anyway? This is lovely." Angus asks as the group is caught in traffic once in the city.

"I don't think this is Scotland but I definitely don't know where we are either." Alexis says before the group see the humans heading towards them.

"What now Ferd?" Lupe asks as she looks at Ferdinand.

"That's it. We gotta get to the train. Guys we gotta hoof it!" Ferdinand says as the group begin to make a run for it through the cars.

"Whoo! Do what I do!" Bones says happily as he jumps over a car hood before running between some cars.

"Yeah right!" Valiente says as the group begin to make their way headed for the train with the humans chasing them.

"Now where?" Alexis asks as the group stop once losing the humans.

"That's it! The train!" Ferdinand says as he sees a bus.

"Are you blind laddy? That's a bloomin bus." Angus says as the group then get on the bus as it gets moving with the humans bunched up at the front of the bus looking at Alexis and the others before they get off at the train station and hide out of sight from them while the hedgehogs look to see what train they need to take.

"Come on follow us. Hurry." Una says as the group get moving while staying hidden.

"Move it Guapo. I don't wanna die looking at your butt." Bones says as the group is then spotted by the humans and make a run for it and stop seeing the train is leaving.

"Come on guys." Ferdinand says as the group begin to push a railroad cart towards the train as they then begin to hop on it.

"They're coming fast." Valiente says as he sees the humans are chasing them.

"Hop on." Ferdinand says.

"They want you. You go first." Valiente says.

"Just go." Ferdinand says as he makes Valiente get onto cart before pushing it until it attaches to the train and then stops.

"Ferdinand what are you doing!?" Alexis shouts as Ferdinand then headbutts the vehicle the humans are using to stop them from chasing the others but is then caught by the humans as Lupe then stays behind with him.