Bull Arena

"We're not gonna make it in time!" Angus shouts as the group is running towards the arena.

"We have to. Come on through here." Alexis says spotting a way in as the group head for it and stop once inside.

"Now where to?" Bones asks as he looks around.

"Not sure." Valiente says before they hear a loud moo realizing it is coming from inside the arena.

"That was Ferdinand." Bones says.

"That way!" Valiente says as the group follow him and stop seeing the door is blocking the way.

"Dead end." Angus says.

"It's the right way to go. But how are we gonna get in there?" Alexis asks.

"Like this." Valiente says as he rams the door.

"Everyone together!" Alexis shouts as the group then ram at the door managing to break it down and get ready to fight with the matador before seeing everyone is cheering for Ferdinand as he is still alive.

"He's not dead." Bones says seeing Ferdinand sitting down with a young girl hugging him.

"He's okay." Alexis says with relief.

"Flower bull did it." Valiente says as the group sit down.

"So any clue as to what happens now?" Angus asks.

"I do. I think we go home. Where we're meant to be." Alexis says as she smiles seeing Ferdinand walking towards them with the young girl before Alexis looks at the girl and moos happily.

"Alexis? Oh girl I thought I lost you!" The girl says as Alexis sees it is her human Nina and runs over.

"Nina! I thought I'd never see you again." Alexis says happily as she nuzzles Nina.

"Wait. You know Ferdinand's human?" Quapo asks.

"Alexis was Nina's best friend before they got seperated. By how Alexis described her I had a hunch they knew each other." Ferdinand says.

"Thank you Ferdinand." Alexis says as she looks at Ferdinand.

"You're welcome Alexis." Ferdinand says as he smiles at Alexis causing her to smile.