Valiente Vs Ferdinand

"Guys! Everybody up. Come on. We have to go now." Ferdinand says as he comes in the barn while Lupe blows a whistle before getting hit by a stall door.

"Have you lost your bloody mind?" Angus asks as the others look at Ferdinand from their stalls.

"Ferdinand what is all the fuss? It's the middle of the night." Alexis says while yawning.

"We have to get out of here. Tonight." Ferdinand says.

"El Primero is selecting a bull in the morning. We're not going anywhere. I'm gonna take his butt down." Bones says as he and Alexis go over to Ferdinand.

"No! You don't wanna get selected. Trust me. It's a death sentence." Ferdinand says.

"Rubbish! Not if you win." Angus says as he and Maquina come out of their stalls.

"That's just it! No bull wins. Ever." Ferdinand says.

"What are you talking about Ferdinand?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I was in Morano's house. I saw it." Ferdinand says as the hedgehogs throw a pair of bull horns in front of the group that have been made up like a trophy.

"Those are..." Alexis says shocked.

"Bull horns." Angus says as Valiente comes over and looks at the horns.

"And their's a lot more where those came from. A lot more." Ferdinand says.

"There's really no way to win?" Bones asks sadly.

"You get to fight in a big fancy arena. But I'm telling you it's just another chophouse." Ferdinand says as Valiente angrily pushes the horns behind him on the floor.

"Why would I believe a coward who thinks the only way out is through the back door!?" Valiente asks angrily as he goes up to Ferdinand.

"Are you crazy? Did you not hear what I said?" Ferdinand asks.

"Bulls fight or they go down. That's how the world works." Valiente says as he begins to back Ferdinand up.

"There's nothing left for you here Valiente. Come with us." Ferdinand says.

"No!" Valiente says.

"What are you so afraid of?" Ferdinand asks.

"I'm not afraid of anything." Valiente says as he pushes Ferdinand outside and begins to fight with him while the others watch one of Valiente's horns get broken in half as a result while Ferdinand gets selected by El Primero and Valiente gets sent off to the chophouse.