Home

"Holy moly! You multiple." A dog says as he sees Alexis and the others once Morano opens the trailer door causing everyone to stumble out onto the ground.

"Hey pack man. I missed you dog." Ferdinand says as he looks at the dog.

"Well I didn't miss you. Not even a little bit." The dog says.

"The tail don't lie brother." Ferdinand says happily as he stands up.

"I have got to get that fixed." The dog says as he is wagging his tail.

"Can't breath! Jeez luise. Haven't you brutes every heard of ladies first? I feel sorry for Alexis having to put up with you guys." Lupe says as she gets out from under the bulls as Alexis stands up having fell a little ways from them.

"It's not so bad Lupe. Besides wouldn't feel right without them." Alexis says before she smiles at Ferdinand.

"Aww! You're adorable!" Nina says as she hugs Lupe.

"Is this love? I love love." Lupe says as she hugs Nina back.

"I've never been so happy to be home. I am never leaving it again." Alexis says happily.

"You and me both. You're all gonna like it here. Come on. Let me show you my favorite spot." Ferdinand says as everyone follows him to a flowery hill with a lone tree at the top before everyone sits down and watches the sunset.

*Timeskip 6 Months*

Later after everyone else has gone to bed in their new barn Alexis is still sitting on the hill on the looking up at the stars. After a little while Alexis then shifts to wolf form and begins howling at the moon and stars.

"You have a beautiful howl." A voice says as Alexis looks to see Ferdinand walking towards her.

"Ferdinand? I thought you went to bed?" Alexis asks.

"I had but I wasn't able to sleep." Ferdinand says as he sits down beside Alexis.

"Not used to being back here yet?" Alexis asks as she looks at Ferdinand.

"Sort of. Partly worried something could happen again but I'm also not used to you not being inside the stalls at night with me since we been here. Kinda got used to having someone next to me at night." Ferdinand says.

"Miss your sleeping buddy?" Alexis is as she smiles causing Ferdinand to chuckle and smile.

"Yeah... and I always miss the one I love being beside me." Ferdinand says as he smiles.

"What?" Alexis asks shocked.

"Alexis I love you. I don't exactly know how long but I think I've been in love with you for a while now. Since I met you in fact. You're different from others and you've always been there for me. I realized I loved you when I didn't want to be apart from you for any reason. Alexis I would like for you to be my mate." Ferdinand says as Alexis looks at him speechless.

"I don't know what to say Ferdinand." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Alexis I love you more than you realize and more than I realized. I know you're scared that you'll be used as a calf breeder but know if you choose me as your mate than I will do anything and everything every day to see you happy and never sad. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would do everything in my power to protect you and keep you safe. I won't ever make you do something you don't want to do." Ferdinand says as Alexis looks up at him and smiles before she kisses him and pulls away causing him to blush.

"I love you too Ferdinand. I have for a while and I've known that I loved you for a while. I was so scared that I would lose you so I just never said anything out of fear of losing you." Alexis says as Ferdinand nuzzles her.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere and I never will. I'll always be by your side." Ferdinand says as he smiles while Alexis pulls away from him.

"And I will always be by your side." Alexis says as she smiles at Ferdinand.

"Come on. We should probably go back before the others see we're gone and come looking for us." Ferdinand says as Alexis nuzzles him under his head before following him back unaware that the others had been watching them the whole time.