Two

"What the fuck happened" my brother shouted, anger lingering in his tone. He was pissed, furious even as he stormed into the room. His eyes immediately widening as they looked at a certain someone. "What the fuck is he doing here" my brother merely pointed at Adrian, disgust in his tone. This action only earned Adrian to scoff as he tried to hide his smirk. "Can you quieten it down I have a banging headache" I spoke, annoyance spreading around my body. I didn't need my brother to start unnecessary drama all because Adrian is here with me. I knew he didn't like him, he never has.

It was pretty obvious when the pair would always end up getting into fights each week when they were younger, not so much now. They had seemed to mature as they got older, merely ignoring one n others presence in total. "What happened" my brother asked again as he came to my side, glaring. At Adrian on the way. My brother was very protective of me, due to the fact I was his only brother and the younger one. Sighing I quickly patted the seat next to me on the others side of the room.

This was going to be a long day

"So in the end here we are" I said a smile on my face as I rolled my eyes. My brother had no happy face at all, he was furious. One was due to the reason on why I was here and the other... the fact Adrian's hand never unlocked from mine. He hated that the boy was even here, he was the one who saved me so sparing Adrian a smile wouldn't be hard, right? Wrong, to my brother he would never ever speak the words to Adrian even if saying them would save his life.

Time passed quickly and soon enough it was just me and Adrian. My brother had to head back to school for practise and said he would catch up on me later. I'm sure he had other things to do like hang out with mates, be with his love interests. Except he was sitting here with me, in complete silence, not once letting my hand go. It was overwhelming, his scent had completely filled the room, his cologne invading my nose with every movement he made. It made my nerves rise at unspeakable rates.

"What are you thinking about" his voice suddenly entered my ears, his husky tone making my heart beat faster. Looking to my right my gaze had met his, his eyes already stuck on me. Gulping I quickly averted my eyes from his. "Why are you still h-here, don't you have friends to be with or l-love interests maybe" I questioned instantly regretting that decision. Yet all I got was his thumb as it circled around my palm. His rough skin grazing mine at a slow pace on repeat. This action only seemed to relax me but also craze me, why? Why did it make me feel this way?

"I'm gonna get something to eat want anything" he asked a soft smile on his face. Meeting his eyes I gave him a small smile "I don't want you paying for me" shaking his head he squeezed my hand. "What do you want" sighing I knew he wasn't going to give up. "Get me anything if y-you don't mind" nodding he quickly leaned down planting a soft kiss along my forehead. I couldn't move, my eyes only watched him as he walked out.

What the fuck was that

I was frozen, stuck in the position I was in. In no fucking way did Adrian kiss me on my forehead like it was a normal thing to do. Shaking my head I quickly got myself out of a daze as my mind made me think over and over again. Maybe he was being caring, loving due to the situation I was in, who knows? Why was he doing this to me, making my heart go crazy due to the smallest movements or actions. I barely know him as a person god knows in any other way. Fuck me is he handsome, sorry a god even.

Before I knew it the god himself was back next to my side, a plastic bag in his hand. Placing a bottle of fruit twist Fanta on the side with a bag of monster munch. "Hope these are alright I didn't know what else to get you" looking his way I merely nodded. Grabbing the bottle of Fanta I quickly opened it before having some, the sweet taste erupting within my throat. It felt like heaven, like I was dreaming almost. It had been ages since I had had one of these and now my long await had ended.

Suddenly the door slammed open revealing my mum. An angry look on as she stormed over, her eyes soon flicking from me to Adrian. Adrian's hand had interlocked with mine again, his thumb grazing my skin in soft circles. "Who's this" she asked nicely with a smile. "Adrian ma'am" he replied in a sharp tone. "We'll aren't you a handsome one" mum smiled before winking at me in a seductive tone. Rolling my eyes I tried to hide the embarrassment on my face but Adrian wouldn't let my hand go. Looking his was he merely had a smirk covering his lips as he looked me over.

God this is so embarrassing

"Mum if your here to check up on me I'm fine" my mum only shook her head clicker her teeth. "Not so fast sweetie we need details the police are getting involved" my mouth instantly opened agape, my body sitting up. "No why, p-please no" I don't need the police involved that will only make things worse for me and with Mason. Hell only beat me more, much more severe than he had done those many hours ago. "Sweetie I know you don't want police to get involved but this is a serious situation"

Sighing I only agreed, there was no way out of this now, guess I'll have to bear with what'll happen when I next see Mason. Smiling my mum quickly left the room before two police officers entered, one female one male. Taking a deep breath I gave the two a small smile as they returned one back. "Luke it's nice to meet you my names Derek and this is Sarah, would you be able to tell us everything that's happened" nodding I then told them all the details, despite the fact I didn't want to.

Soon enough all the question asking was over and the police soon left, immediately letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Adrian's hand was still in mine, had been for hours. Not once have I felt somewhat relaxed since he's been here. I don't know why he's been here, we barely know each other, aren't even friends yet here he is holding my hand as I laid in a hospital bed with a few broken ribs. I've been meaning to ask why he was here but, would that be the best question to ask?

It was so much to handle with him here, embarrassing even. The fact he had to stop Mason from attacking me only made me feel much weaker than I thought I was, maybe it was true. I'm nothing but a fragile little boy, one that can't even stand up for himself. I knew I was skinny, I am skinny. I have a body a girl was supposed to have, no boys waist was supposed to dip inwards before going out a little again. No boy was supposed to be that skinny, they were supposed to be strong, built with muscles.

Except from me

I hated it, I really did. Why was I the one built like this, why me. Suddenly a certain voice took me out of a trance. "Stop doing that" my eyes immediately meeting Adrian's. Without realising I stopped biting my bottom lip, something I was apparently doing until now. His eyes had a look of lust in them, a look if need as he eyed me.

What the fuck have I just caused