Chapter 4: Nine Tails

See what I did with the title?? SEE, SEE??
HEHEHEHEH

Anyways enjoy.

(Btw Sonic didn't tell Tails or his friends about Nine. And Nine barley knows about Tails he recognizes the name just not anything else. Just to clarify any confusion you may get in the chapter!)

I cant write fight scenes for shit lmao

Who will win? Tails? Or Nine? We'll see (•̀•́)و
___________________________

-CRASHHHH-

-BOOM-

Tails shot up from where his head laid on the edge of the table. He shoved the chair away from under him when he hopped down from it. His inventions and computers began to buzz. Lighting his room with a bright red glow.

He felt the energy around him max tenfold in just a second as his hideout shook and the ground rumbled at the force of the explosion many miles away.

He grabbed one of his few weapons he'd made after the discovery of the energy blast just a few days ago. It was a small blade, gold trims and the blade itself was a silver color. He strapped it on his pelt he pulled from his wall. Sheathing it inside its holster on the belt.

He knew the others had heard and felt the blast as well. They were probably on their way as well. The door to his hideout sliding open, Tails looked behind him and saw Sonic. His quills were roused from sleep and he looked exhausted.

"You okay buddy?" Sonic asked him, voice louder due to the rumbling and shaking of everything around them. Tail nodded and accepted the hand reaching out for him. He gripped it tightly and let Sonic speed them off. Tail made sure the door to his hideout was closed before he focused on being dragged.

In a matter of seconds they were at the sight of the explosion. Their eyes widened at the scene in front of them. In front of them was a large red portal in the middle of the forest. Sonic placed his hand in front of Tails which caused him to back up slightly.

Soon the others arrived. Shadow arriving Second after Sonic and Tails he ran over with the most confused look they'd seen on his face.

"Is that what I think it is?!" Shadow yelled out in question. He stood a few feet away from them. He had a arm over his eyes to block the light blinding them from the portal. His quills being pushed back by the wave of energy from the portal as well.

Sonic nodded at him. He pushed Tails further behind him and slightly began to get into a fighting position.

"I'll explain everything later! But right now we need to worry about what's going to come out of that portal!" Tails yelled out to the ebony hedgehog. Knuckles and Rouge arrived with Amy in toe. They all blocked their eyes from the light of the portal. Big was there as well Froggy wasn't with him though. He left Froggy behind just in case.

Knuckles quickly got into a fighting potion. Shadow stepped closer to Sonic and Tails. He also stood in front of Tails. Both him and Sonic standing like a wall in front of the kit. Tails would've rolled his eyes at their antics but before he could another wave of energy blasted from the portal.