Chapter 7: No...

AHHHH WE CONTINUE WITH BABY TAILS- HES SO TINY ITS ADORABLE

AND WE JUMP FROM SONIC AND TAILS' PAST TO NINE AND TAILS FIGHTING AHHHHHH

AND TAILS FINALLY GETS A CHANCE TO SEE HOW MUCH THE OTHERS CARE FOR HIM!!

ESPECIALLY KNUCKLES

YOU KNOW I GOTTA MAKE THEM HAVE A MOMENT TOO

HEHEHEHEHE

ENJOY-

TW: blood, violence, and gore! ‼️‼️‼️‼️

________________________

A few days later Sonic was giving the fox a bath. They both needed a clean after he found the kit in the forest. Sonic had taken off the kits bandages and filled the bath with warm water. Surprisingly the house still had running water so that was yet another plus of this small house.

After the tub was full Sonic set the kit in the bath, making sure the kit wasn't submerged completely, he let some of the water drain so it would only be to the kits waist. Sonic kept one of his hands on the kits shoulder as he grabbed the soap with his other hand. The kit was looking up at him patiently.

The kits ears were shifting slightly at each small movement Sonic made trying to grab the soap.

Sonic finally grabbed the soap and squeezed some from the bottle and into his hands, ignoring the slight sting it gave his wounds, he began to slowly lather the soap into the kits fur on his head. The kit relaxed into Sonic's touch.

After a few minutes when Sonic needed to rinse the soap out of the kits fur Sonic tilted his head to see the kits eyes where shut, and the fox was slowly nodding off. Sonic let go of the kit to rid his hands of the soap in the sink. Though he kept an eye on the fox to make sure he didn't fall back.

Sonic went back to the kits side at the edge of the tub and cupped some water into his hands and gently let the water down onto the kits head. The kits ears slowly flicked up at this and Sonic let one of his hands cover the kits eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed the soap will sting." He heard the kit yawn and then nod into his hand. Sonic giggled slightly at this.

Once Sonic had rinsed the soap out of the foxes fur the kit had fallen completely asleep. Two tiny hands had gripped around Sonic's arm, hugging his arm tightly to his chest.

Him and the fox had grown closer as the days went by. Eggman hadn't attacked for a while which was odd but Sonic didn't care. It gave him more time to tend to the injured fox. And honestly it had been the best few days of his life.

The fox, or, Tails was apparently a little genius. They had gotten into a conversation about Eggman and Tails apparently analyzed his fighting styles and plans. The fox was such a genius that he even knew about the chaos emeralds. The kit knew way more then Sonic did for a three year old.

Sonic wriggled his arm free from the foxes grasp. He kept one hand on the kits back to keep him up as Sonic tried to wake up the fox.