Enemy, Allies, Shadows

"Talk"

'Thought'
______________
"I'm glad everyone could make it, we have a lot to discuss today."

A young blonde elf girl named Alpha was seen sitting behind a desk with a serious expression on her face. It was clear that whatever she had to say or talk about today would be very important for everyone to hear.

"Very important, especially with the new pieces of information that we managed to find thanks to Gamma."

A young blue-silver elf girl, who goes by the name of Beta, stood beside her leader and held a stack of papers containing information about today's discussion they would have.

"It's always a pleasure to be of use in any way that I can to our cause."

A young dark-skinned black-haired blue-eyed elf girl, who goes by the name of Gamma, was sitting on the couch in the meeting room, preparing some tea and chocolate for everyone.

"Is it about hunting? Delta Is Ready To Hunt Some Evil Baddies!~"

A young black-haired dog girl, who goes by the name of Delta, sat on the floor, eating an animal raw that she no doubt hunted and was just excited at the possibility for her to potentially go hunting.

'Is my boobs out of place? Damn it! I hope no one notices…'

A 'Sexy?' bright blue-haired elf girl, who goes by the name of Epsilon, pays attention to everyone, even though she's in the middle of making sure her 'Beautiful Body?' is okay and doesn't look out of place.

"Hm…"

A young blonde-haired cat girl named Zeta leaned against the wall, with a serious expression on her face, paying close attention to what needed to be said or done in today's meeting.

"Yawns…"

And lastly, there was a young brown-haired elf girl, who goes by the name of Eta, she was struggling to stay awake, drinking coffee in hopes of staying up long enough to listen to everything that needed to be said or done. Once everyone seemed to be more or less paying attention, the leader of the group of girls, the Shadow Garden or the Seven Shades, she had officially begun talking to them about important matters. While her second-in-command placed some papers on the desk that said "Cult of Diablo" on them.

"The enemy that we swore to defeat, we managed to find the main leader, or at the very least found the puppeteer assistant to the entirety of the Cult of Diablo."

Even though everyone knew that the meeting was about their main enemy that they were hoping to one day defeat, when Alpha said he had found the final boss, everyone's attention, including the dumb-witted dog and the tired science elf, was on their leader, and many of them expressed serious, if not rageful, faces.

"Tell me where they are, Delta will kill them all…"

Delta was filled with extreme killing intent and was eager to lay waste to everyone who needed to be hunted. Some couldn't help but agree with this feeling.

"Sadly, unlike most hideout and secret bases of the Cult that we raided and destroyed, the main home of our main enemy is at a place that we can't just invade."

Beta quickly shut down the wishes of the dog girl, while also wearing a face of disappointment because of what she knows

"While I don't want to listen or agree with the dumb dog, if we already know where our main enemy is at, then why shouldn't we just hit them hard and now while we have the chance."

Zeta didn't like the fact that she was being denied the opportunity to take out the enemy, even though she knew where they were.

"Because our mortal enemy and the one pulling the strings is the Prime Minister Honest."