Part 1

Martin POV

I'm walking to school, and gosh, I wish it was Sunday. I'm too lazy to go to school, but at least I can see Adrienne. She's so beautiful.

No one's POV

Martin was daydreaming about Adrienne until he suddenly bumped into another student.

"Oh! I'm so sorry", Martin apologized.

He quickly ran up to Alyn and Nina, who were waiting for him.

Alyn POV

"Dude, finally! You're here. Where were you? I- I mean, we have been waiting for so long", I said. Finally! I can walk and stretch. How long have I waited just because of him??? I put my arm around him and dragged him to class.

No one's POV

Meanwhile, Liam had caught Adrienne and brought her to a dark alley behind the school.

He put a cloth in her mouth so that no one could hear her scream.

Liam POV     

Finally, she's mine. Now all I have to do is tell her mother. She'll surely let me have her because I know she's Medisfier. (Evil laughing {quack quack})

No one's POV

When Liam took out the cloth in her mouth, she took the chance to scream as loudly as she can. Liam quickly punched her in the stomach and shoved the cloth back into her mouth. Meanwhile in class...

"Okay, now I am going to take your attendance", the teacher said. 

Martin heard a muffled scream. He looked around to see if anyone else heard it. Everyone was busy paying attention to the teacher. 

Martin POV

What was that? I thought I heard a scream but no one else looked surprised. Not even Alyn. Was it just me? But no, It could be someone screaming for help, I better check it out. But how?

No one's POV

He did not hear his name being called by the teacher twice when Alyn patted him on the shoulder. 

"Hey! The teacher called your name twice. Stop daydreaming!", said Alyn. 

Martin stopped thinking when he felt a sudden touch on his right shoulder. 

"Oh! I'm here", he said. "Mister Roger, can I go to the bathroom for a while?"