Part 6

Beetleman swinged towards the balcony of his room with his yo-yo. Once he landed, he opened the trapdoor to his room. He reached his hand into the closet where he hid the miracle box. He grabbed a few miraculouses: the Snake Miraculous, the Bee Miraculous, the Fox Miraculous, and the Turtle Miraculous (who knows, they might need it for protection)

Beetleman went out and shut the trapdoor behind him. He searched for Alyn and Nina first, since they were mostly together all the time.

He saw Alyn, so he went up to him.

"Where's Nina?' asked Beetleman.

"Oh she went back. Her sister needed help with something", replied Alyn.

"Alright then, Alyn, I would like to give you the Miraculous of the Fox. It can create illusions that will help us face the akuma. Once we have defeated the akuma, you will return the miraculous back to me. Understand?"

"Understood."

With that, Alyn transformed into Rento (I seriously can't come up with any good names).

"Great! While I give the other miraculous, please help Kitty Noir distract the Akuma."

"On it", replied Rento.

Beetleman gave the Snake Miraculous to Loki. He then gave Caleb the Bee Miraculous and the Turtle Miraculous.

"Oh my Beetleman! I know you would count on me", said Caleb proudly.

"Pollen, buzz on!"

"Pollen, Wayzz, unify!"

(Now I kinda wonder, how did they not noticed Beetlemans bleeding stomach?)

Rento had created an illusion of themselves to trick Volpine. Kitty Noir had worn Volpine out. So Volpine was easy to be defeated.

Unfortunately, they did not know what was coming next.

With the help of a few second chances, protection and illusions, Volpine was defeated.(And as you guys might know, Volpine is Liam.) Rento brought Liam back to his house.

Rento's POV

Huh, Beetleman's calling.

"Hello?"

I said as I answered.

"Rento, we need your help. There's an emergency. Meet us at the Eiffel Tower. Now!"

It sounded important, what could it possibly be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know what'll happen next. I need some ideas.