Part 4

Martin's POV

Did Adrienne just mentioned buggaboy? Oh no. What if she knows my identity? I will be in big trouble.

"B-Beetleman? N-no! How could I be Beetleman? I'm way too clumsy to be Beetleman. Besides, he is way smarter than me. He's probably more perfect under the mask, and me? I'm just a baker boy.

Adrienne's POV

He looks nervous. But the way he fought and kicked Liam... I'm lost now. What if he is Beetleman? I should stop thinking and focus on the situation. Even though Martin's injury bad, he still cares for me. No way. Am I ...falling for him?

No one's POV

Liam struggled to stand up but he succeeded. He got up on his feet and grabbed his knife that was lying on the ground.

Adrienne saw it and quickly shouted to Martin. He quickly ran behind a wall and put Adrienne down.

"You, stay here. Don't go anywhere", Martin said.

"But Martin, you're ba-", she was cut off by a hush by Martin. He turned around to see Liam running towards him. He upper-blocked using his hands to dodge the attack. But it was too powerful. So Martin let go and instantly punched him in the stomach. Liam fell backwards, but woke up. He stabbed Martin in the stomach and pushed him. Liam quickly ran away as he dropped the knife in his hand. Martin was weak but he tried to stand up. Adrienne did not had her phone with her to call for help. Marin stood up weakly although his stomach was hurting. He carried Adrienne and took her to the nurse's office.

Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone in there, so he brought Adrienne towards a bed.

"Martin, I'm sorry I brought you into this situation. You're bleeding horribly", Adrienne said

"Don't worry about me. Just worry about yourself. Who knows what'll happen if I didn't went there?" he replied.

"How did you know I was there?" she asked.

"I didn't. I just heard a scream. Now wait here. I'm going to search for the nurse", he said as he stood up and went outside the room.

Adrienne's POV

Why does he resembles Beetleman a lot? But wait. How does he know the nickname only me and Beetleman know?

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

*AKUMA ALERT* *AKUMA ALERT*

There's an akuma. I have to transform! But what if Martin couldn't find me? Never mind, I'll just say Kitty Noir took me.