Part 7

I hopped from one roof to another to the Eiffel Tower. Soon, I reached the Eiffel Tower, but then I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Loki not moving at all. She was crouching while touching her wrist. I looked around and went up to her. I then knew what happened. There was a small yellow dot behind her back that was visible to the eyes. It must have been the bee miraculous. But I wonder, why would he do that?

Suddenly, I saw a shadow figure moving behind a wall. I walked up to it and saw Kitty Noir beside Beetleman who was on the ground. Why were they hiding here?

Beetleman? Whats wrong? How di-, I was talking when Kitty Noir pushed her finger against my lips. She was signalling towards an empty roof by using her hand.

We all went towards the roof.

Kitty Noir, whats wrong? How are they frozen? Is it the holder of the bee miraculous? Why would he do that? I popped up the few questions that had been on my mind since I saw it. But to be honest, I had thousands more questions wandering in my head waiting to be answered.

Suddenly, Beetleman spoke up.

I know you are wanting to know what happened. But not now, the bee miraculous holder got akumatized and froze Loki, or should I say, Viper, Beetleman said shakily.

I was shocked to hear that Viper was Loki.

Again?! Where are they now?, I asked.

S-searching for u-us, was his reply. He was grunting heavily with his breath shaking. I saw him slid his hand down to his stomach. As I looked down, I saw deep red blood smeared across his hand. I was horrified to see the deep cut that was on his stomach. From the wound, it resembled an injury that was made by a knife.

Beetleman you're bleeding! Did he do this to you? Oh no, what should we do? Youre hurt. No, lets get you healed first. I'll bring you to my house I said.

N-no, dont. I have to fight the Akuma, said Beetleman.

No excuse I said. You have to be healed to fight the Akuma

I looked around to make sure no one was following us. Kitty Noir helped Beetleman, while I led the way. I quickly jumped to the balcony of my apartment and went inside.

This is Alyn's room. Don't tell me you're Alyn.

Oh, uhh, whoops, I forgot Kitty Noir did not know who I was, except Beetleman.

I got back to my senses and looked around. My family was not here, so I had time to cover Beetlemans injury. I told Kitty Noir to bring him to the bathtub and put him in it. I ran to my room and took out some bandages and cloth from the first aid. I ran to the bathroom while bringing the essentials and put it slowly on the floor.

Rento Beetleman spoke up.

No, don't waste your energy. This is gonna hurt a bit, I told Beetleman. But before that, I detransformed and told Trixx that there was food on the kitchen table. Kitty Noir had waited outside to feed her kwami.

[BROMANCE!!!]

I told Beetleman to detransform, but he refused. I then told him the consequences if he didn't detransform and how beating the Akuma will be hard. After a few minutes, he agreed and detransformed. I closed my eyes shut to avoid seeing his face as it might reveal his identity. I always wanted to know the identity of Beetleman and Kitty Noir, but the safety of Paris and the miraculous is important. So I started by taking a cloth with some medicine and wiping it softly above the cut. Then, I took a bandage and wrapped it around Beetlemans waist. After a few minutes, I was done. The cut was healed. After Beetleman had transformed, we took some rest wondering about what will happen next.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 30, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Uncovering secret identities ( Miraculous Ladybug fiction, gender swap version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें