Part 5

Kitty Noir's POV

After I transformed, my body still hurts but I have to save Paris, so I walked outside to see Martin running towards a corner. What is he doing? I walked slowly toward the corner. Suddenly I saw Beetleman jumping out instead of Martin. Could it really be...?

I was still shocked by the event that just happened. But now, I can't wait to meet him.

Beetleman's POV

My body still hurts. Why didn't I block the attack? What would happen if Kitty saw this? Ouch. But I have to focus.

Kitty Noir's POV

I jumped from roof to roof but there was no sight of the Akuma or my prince. I should keep looking. After a few minutes, I saw him so I went up to him.

"Lovely afternoon, buggy?" I said. But he didn't say anything, so I looked at him. He was biting his lips while covering his bleeding stomach. I completely forgot! He's Martin.

"Oh my, Beetleman. Are you okay? What happened? I should get you to the hospital" I said while holding his hand. He didn't reply. After a few minutes, "I'm fine, don't worry. I just fell down. I can still fight the Akuma. Wait, I left- I mean-I saw Adrienne in the nurse's office. What if the Akuma hurts her?" he said.

I'm still surprised. He still cares about me even though he's hurt.

"She's fine. I took her to a safer place" I said.

Luckily, I already called the ambulance. They should be here by now. But where are they? Suddenly, I saw a big aeroplane flying towards us. It was going to crash us. Beetleman didn't notice it. I tried to act quickly, so I pulled Beetleman towards me and jumped to another roof. He then saw what was about to happen and thanked me. But then, I caught sight of the Akuma. Volpine was back. And he had bigger weapons.

"Great! Volpine's back" I stomped angrily.

"Kitty, try to distract him while I find for help," he said.

"Alright, but be careful. You're hurt", I said. I really hope he's going to be fine.