Part 3

Martin's POV

I saw him pulling out something shiny from his pocket. It was a.... A knife?! There is no way he is going to hurt Adrienne.

I quickly ran towards them. He positioned his knife as if he was trying to stab me. No! I can't let this happen. I dodged the attack and did a hooking kick. My feet landed behind his head and he fell towards the ground. Huh! Guess my job as Beetleman does pay off. That's what you deserve, Liam! But wait, I completely forgot about Adrienne.

"Adrienne. A-are you okay? Oh, you're hurt. Please, let me b-bring you to the nurse's office.

Come on Martin, there's no time for stuttering nor lovey-dovey stuff. She's hurt!

Adrienne's POV

Whoa... I never saw this side of Martin. It happened so fast.

"Adrienne. Are you okay? Oh, you're hurt. Please, let me bring you to the nurse's office!

His worried face, why does it look like Beetleman's face when I was Kitty Noir? Could he be...Beetleman? He quickly took the cloth out of my mouth and helped me walk. My legs were limping, so he picked me up princess style. Gosh, why am I so nervous? But then, I could see, his head was bleeding terribly and there was a scar on his neck.

"B-buggaboy?" I just called out the nickname I always call Beetleman, but then he looked so shocked.