1 v 1 - Chapter 3

I heard screaming, I tried getting away but couldn't.

"Veronica!" I snapped out of my thoughts
"Can you tell us the answer to this?" My teacher asked me
Being a freshman is such a pain, I wish I was in elementary school again. I felt eyes on me, glued.
"What is it?" I heard the teacher ask
I felt my face get hot, looking at the board.
"Estimated was 100 girls died while jumping out of the building" I replied in a monotone voice
"Correct! I thought you weren't paying attention, you got lucky" the class laughed, they always laughed at everything. I felt my phone buzz, I secretly open it. Checking the message, while I was checking. I noticed Lily's message, I felt something in my throat. It had been awhile since we had the fight, we still talk but not as much. I opened Snapchat, seeing the message.
"Your body looks sexy"
I froze as I read it; it can't be him I thought. They came back, I had a happy life but the internet is the internet. I know what happened, as it always happened. Child porn wasn't frowned upon with these perverts, something I did 3 years ago. And it's come back to bite me in the ass, I just didn't expect it. I shoved headphones into my ear since we were allowed. I tried to get it off my mind, I was used to those comments but to have him come back. How did he even know my snap?
I thought as long as I could, then I realized it.
It was him
A boy I fell in love with and sent those pictures to him, it must've been. He must've saved the pictures before I deleted them.
Now I, Veronica King. Have to experience the same thing I had experienced when I was 11 again, I'll rewrite it. I won't let it happen again. I just need to do something, something to get rid of those photos. But where are they? And where could they possibly be posted? I guess I'd have to figure that out as well, time to take on the role of a detective. For younger me, I will bring justice and get what I've yearned and started. A new life, continue my new life.

A/N: I'm sorry if it's short, I'll make a chapter 4