Cure Me - Chapter 6

I need a doctor, I feel sick. Sick to my stomach, please miss. I need a doctor, to save my pride. The guiltiness is still alive; doctor! Please save my life; I don't feel alive. Doctor! Please save me, they don't believe me when I cry. I throw up, mixture of sadness and happiness. I feel alive; my feelings on hold deep inside. I need a medicine to save my life, why is it like this? Did I die?
I need a lifesaver, my heart is dead. Charge me before you go to bed, I was wrong. You were a fool, I need to think of something, I'm a fool for you.
I need closure, I know it's my fault. The doctor says to avoid my problems, I can't seem to. I keep reaching out to you, you're ghost of the person I fell in love with. Tychi's their name, their name I love to hear.
I love to hear their voice, but they don't. They're kicking the bucket; I go and talk to the devil. Trade my soul, a soul for a soul. I will die either way without you, to die together is a blessing. To die alone is a curse; I need you in my arms. I believe in reincarnation but, for you I'll stop and go to god. Ask him to bring me my love, my love for you is indescribable. I love you more then life itself, to see you cry hurts myself. I know you're going through things, I broke the straw and became thirteen.