Music - Chapter 5

I held my phone, crying. Tears streaming down my cheeks; wishing to rewind time.
I had wished I wasn't a coward, I was so used to my past relationships and solving riddles that I didn't think. I didn't feel, I lost them.
I look at my phone, makeup running down my cheeks. I wipe it away, crying in my night gown. It's 5pm.
"I love you"
Feeling like throwing up, feels like I washed my mouth with soap. I feel it coming out my throat, I wish I never spoke.
"Please"
I'm not bottling my tears, I'm letting it out. I cry and whimper, "I love you" echos through my mind.
"I love you"
I click my phone fastly
"Come on, answer. You said we were always gonna stay together"
"My miracle"
I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about them. Haunted by it, January 28. I hate it, I wish I wouldn't wake up. They can't, the person I loved.
"Babe"
I'll miss you forever, I'll love you for a million years. An eternity. Summer will be nothing without you. I love you to the moon and back. Now you left me, almost the summer with sadness.
"My love"
Everything breaks but my heart is broken, nothing can break like a heart. The world has beaten me to the ground and I'm traumatized but my heart breaking was the worst.
"PLEASE DON'T!"
My mind can't stop racing, I can't stop thinking. Our memories, you. I miss you, I was the reason. You're never gonna talk, laugh, cry again. I love you! I love you! I love you! Bring me with you! I wish to be buried by your side, I wish to be with you. Six feet under, holding our hands.
"My miracle please"
I can't handle this, you had everything and a future in front of you. I'm nothing without you, I'm sorry. Hold my hand tightly and guide me through the light. The sun is going down, and you're not with me. I wish to be with you, it'll never be the same. I want your love again, take my heart please. Replace my life with yours. I love you, please come back. My soul is shattered. I'm a fool for letting you go, please don't leave me. I would run across the world for you. I will never accept this. I need you, my soulmate. Mi amor, a picture together will help me. I want to grow old with you, my head is cracked. Tears are streaming down my face, I reach for you but fall. I watch you walk away, I try to reach out again but nothing. I wanna fight with the devil but I know I couldn't get you either way, my soulmate is dead. Then I'll be dead, I'll be a dead girl walking. I'll be your corpse bride, I promise to never have your cup empty. I'll drink the poison for you, I will light your way through the darkness. I will..I will..I will..

"Veronica, are you okay?" My father asked, I realized I was eating.
"Yes, dad" I ate the soup, shaking a bit. He shrugged; I quickly ate my food. Running to my room, closing the door. I hear your voice.
"Tychi?" I say, tears dropping down my face
The guilt, the last person. My body is shaking, my hands with blood. Like a killed someone, I cover my eyes with them. Collapsing on the ground. In my dreams you'll be there.