Chapter 1

It was a quiet evening.The stars were up on the sky,sparkling peaceful.You were reading a book at the light of the lamp.You weren't such a sociable person,so your only time when you had fun,you were reading.You moved to Gravity Falls two years ago,your adoptive parents being in the other part of the world,in (location).You yawned,slowly turning off the lamp and closing your book,placing it on the table.You got in your bed,slowly falling asleep.

-- --

While you were eating at Greasy's Diner,you hearded from Lazy Susan that some twins named Dipper and Mabel Pines moved permanently in the town,at the Mystery Shack.You dedided that,after you ate,you shall go and see this Mystery Shack place and maybe make some friends.

When you arrived there was a girl with brown eyes and hair.She welcomed you very exited.

{Mabel}:Hey there I'm Mabel!I like sweaters,parties,to make friends and I own a pig!How about you?

[Name]:U-uh...I-I'm (Name)..

{Dipper}:Who's that?

{Mabel}:Well shesanewgirlandshesshyandallandIguessshehasnofriendsandIwanttobeherfriendandyoushouldbealsoherfriend!

[Name]:I'm not new here at all..

{Dipper}(idea) didn't understand what you just said Mabel ,but I'll let that for later.I'm Dipper by the way!

[Name]:H-hi..

[Name]'s mind:

God!I suck at socializing!I'm getting so nervous and shy and I can't even tell some silly words such as "Hi" or "How are you".And if a person comes closer to me,I can literally tell that I'm exploding!So I just hid my face with my hand and let out a squeak.

{Mabel}:U-uh...are you okay?

[Name]:I-I'm f-fine..I just..I'm bad at socializing.S-sorry...

{Mabel}:OHH DON'T WORRY!MABEL WILL HELP YOU WITH TONS OF GUIDES!COME WITH ME!

Mabel dragged you in her attic,while Dipper stayed outside,reading his book.While you were with Mabel,you felt watched from all the directions.But you knew that a certain demon was watching and analyzing you,but you decided to be quiet and don't tell them about the floating triangle,maybe they will think that you're crazy..

{Bill}:Interesting.I see that I can't acces the mind of that little mortal.She has a blocking power inside her that she can use.But how?And she can even see me.Well,this is going to be fun!

After Mabel "helped" you with her craziness and glitter,you decided to go out outside,since it was such a sunny day.You never belived that you would make such a good friend in such a short time.You were the creeep that was always reading and who was anti-social.

-- --

After a while,you got exhausted from running and sat next to Dipper who was still reading.When he saw you,he closed the book and put it on his lap.

[Name]:Uh..Dipper,I wanted to ask.Why do I feel like I'm being watched?

{Dipper}:Well,I sometimes have the same feeling.I guess it's from this creepy town.Why did you asked me anyway?

[Name]:Mabel told me that you're the one who knows about this stuff and she said to tell you this thing.

{Dipper}:Well,that means that I'm not the only one who's feeling this thing.

[Name]:Yeah...I've been wanting to ask,what's with that book you've got there?

{Dipper}:Well..uh..it's..um..let me talk with Mabel for a few minutes please.

[Name]:O-okay..?

Dipper goes upstairs to talk with his sister while you sit on the grass and relax.

{Bill}:How come you didn't tell him that you saw me?I know you can [Name].

[Name]:Huh?I don't want them to think I'm crazy.But,how do you know my name?

{Bill}:Oh,dear [Name],I know LOTS of things.Now,let's make a deal!What do you say human?

[Name]:A deal?For what?

{Bill}(idea) can give you whatever you want!You know you've always been different,Pine Tree and Shooting Star will just drag you down kid!Make the good decision,and we could tear this world apart!Think straight!I don't offer these things every day dear!

[Name]:I'm sorry Bill,but,I can't accept such a thing.I like this world and I want it to last until it's going to end herself.

{Bill}:Your choice,but I'm going to ask you later,just in case.

[Name]:It isn't necessary Bill,but,thanks for the offer?

{Bill}:Anytime,dear [Name].

Bill disappeared and after a few minutes,the twins came in front of you,both with serious faces.

{Dipper}(idea) talked with Mabel and we decided that it's okay to show you the book.In fact,it's a journal,and it has all the anomalies of Gravity Falls.

[Name]:Woah,this journal is so fascinating and amazing!Are you really trusting me?

{Mabel}:Yeah,we trust you!You're so super nice and you could use some advices from me with you shyness!The only weird thing is that you were talking to yourself and looking at someting I guess!

[Name]:Y-yeah....talking to myself...um,thanks for trusting me guys,t-that's very sweet from you!

{Dipper}:Yeah,yeah.Now,let's go in the forest,I want today to find some creatures.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Welp,I dedided to make a new,nice story with Bill x Reader,I hope that you will enjoy it.