Chapter 3

{Bill}:Wait,do you have powers?!That's..that's new I guess.
[Name]:Yeah,you know that I have a third eye,right?Well,when it firstly opened,I developed some powers like levitating,teleporting and more.I can use them,but I'm so weak that I can't really use them properly.
{Bill}:Well,that's new.
Bill's mind:
This human is getting more and more interesting.So she has a third eye,she can levitate,teleport and much more.This is fascinating,a mortal with powers.
I guess I should study her more.
---- ----
[A FEW DAYS LATER]
You were walking with Bill out from the Diner when you met with Mabel...and...well...Dipper.
Mabel hugged you tightly while Dipper was looking down with a sad expresion on his face.He opened his mouth to say something but then he met your eyes which were filled with anger,hatred and sadness.He slowly closed his mouth and he hummed something he could only understand.
You turned your head in the other part,ignoring Dipper and giving more atention to Mabel.
{Mabel}:So,I was talking with Dipper and we wondered if you two would want to come with us this evening on a monster hunt.We'll be exploring all night!What do you two say?
{Bill}:I'd like to come Shooting Star!
[Name]:Yeah,fine,I'll come too.
{Mabel}:Well,get your backpacks ready and we'll met at 11:30 PM in the front of the Mystery Shack.See you guys there!
Mabel waved her hand to you as you and Bill did back,starting to turn back home.
You got your and Bill's backpack ready.You were in your room now,thinking very deeply.
[Name]'s mind:
If I'm thinking straight,Bill is not as bad as he seems.He was a lot too quiet these days.But what can I tell,I just met a complete strange floating triangle and let it in my house.What was I thinking?!Dipper was really right when he said I'm stupid.And what if it will kill me or take my soul.He can do both actually.If he's a dream demon,he should invade my dreams.Right,the third eye.He can't posses my body or read my mind,I forgot about that.But what if I made a wrong move and he would take advantage of it and then use me until he's satisfied?I really don't know Bill's abilities,I must study him more.
Time passed and you were do deep in your thoughts thst you didn't saw that the time flew away.Bill was still trying to use his powers somewhere in the house,but without luck.
You looked at the clock and saw that it was the time for you two to go.
While you and Bill were on your way,neither of you tried to speak.You just stood here as two strangers who walked together.
You decided to break the silence,trying to open an conversation.
[Name]:So...yeah...um...
{Bill}:Hm?Is something wrong?
[Name]:N-no!I just...I don't know.I'm silly,sorry.
You looked at the ground and continued walking.Bill came closer to you and put his hand on your shoulder.
{Bill}:Hey,kid.If something's wrong,you can always share your humans thoughts with me,I'll be always there.
He smiled at you and you look at him,into his eyes,absorbing the beauty from them.You soon realized that you were staring and let again your head in embaressment,your cheeks turning pink.
[Name]:T-thanks...
[Name]'s mind:
W-what is this feeling?I-is it lust?Am I falling in love with Bill?!IMPOSSIBILE!I-I GOD WHAT THE HECK I AM FALLING IN LIVE WITH A DEMON FOR FUCK'S SAKE KEEP IT COOL [NAME],KEEP IT COOL.IT'S JUST A HUMAN FEELING,YOU'LL GET OVER IT,Y-YEAH...yeah..Sometimes I'm glad that Bill can't read my mind.Pheew.
While you were almost to the location,Bill's smile grew into a large grin,almost inhuman.
Bill's mind:
Well well well,what do we have here exposed?A weakness?So this little human was weak to psychical attack when she blushed.Oh boy,I can't even wait to get my powers back!Can't wait to discover all your secrets my dear [Name].
When you reached the location,Mabel and Dipper were here,both with backpacks on their backs and flashlights in their hands.
{Mabel}:Well,we're all now here,so we can go!

---- ----

You were deep in the forest.It was 3:07 AM.Mabel yawned,slowly rubbing her eyes and drinking some Mabel Juice.Dipper was reading his journal,maybe he could find,at least,something strange tonight.He didn't have luck until now,only finding some gnomes or little deers.
Bill was awake,behind,watcing all of you.Dipper almost lost his hope when a loud and weird noise came out of nowhere.You all got to the place of noice and founded out a dark creature with red eyes and creepy stuff.
[Name]:What is that?!
Dipper didn't have time to speak because the creaure grabbed you with a magical aura and bringed you closer to him.He looked at you and then grinned.You were scared and almost at the edge of tears.Dipper,Mabel and Bill looked at you and at that creature.
{Dipper}:Do somehing,use your magic idiot!She's going to die!
{Bill}:I have no powers because I created this body,I can't use magic until it recovers you moron!I would have already destoryed that monster!
{Dipper}:But when you two teleported to your house,what the heck was that?!
{Bill}:THAT WAS MY LAST SHOT PINETREE!
{Dipper}:WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A STUPID THING?!
{Bill}:BECAUSE,UNLIKE YOU,I WORK ON APPEARANCES!
{Mabel}:Stop you two!If you'll argue more [Name] is going to die!
[Name]'s mind:
[Name]:H-help me...somebody...please...
{Voice}:Use your powers...
[Name]:I can't..I'm...weak...
{Voice}:Let me help you then.But remember,you are MINE!
You opened your eyes,well,the voice did that for you.You made a gigantic [color] ball and covered the creature in it,freeing youself.The ball started to glow and soon dissapeared with the creature in it.You slowly flew to te ground,unconcious.Dipper,Mabel and Bill just stared,with mouths opened.

---- ----

You woke up with a headache.You were in your room.On the floor,it was Mabel and Dipper with their sleepbags and on the bed,cudlling with you was Bill,very close to you.You looked at him and smiled,kissing his forehead slowly.He was for you a really nice guy,and you liked him,even if he was had bad intentions.
You got at the edge of the bed,looking at the clock.
11:15 AM
You tried to reanalize what happened tonight and then you rememberd about 'The Voice'.
You walked out from the bed,making your way to the kitchen.You decided to cook something tasty,clasic and easy,like bacon and eggs.
You were thinking so deep about 'The Voice' that you didn't sensed Bill behind you,sitting at the table,looking at you.
{Bill}:Good morning dear.
You were startled and quickly looked back,only to see Bill.You "pheeew"-ed and returned to your cooking.
[Name]:Good morning Bill.
{Bill}:Hmm,what are you cooking there?It smells nice!
[Name]:Well,I decided to make some bacon and eggs since we're all there,so...yeah...
{Bill}:Well,sounds good kid.Need any help?
[Name]:No,thanks.I'm good.But I'll ask you to wake the twins up after I finsh.
You got your atention back to 'The Voice'.You,again,didn't realize that Bill was watcing you.He got closer closer to you and put a hand on your cheek.Your attention turned back on him and you could feel that you face was pink.
{Bill}:Really,if you need to say something or share a problem,do it.I'll try my best to help a good friend for you.
Bill leaved the room and got to the TV,watching the news I guess.
You continued to make the breakfast and,when you finished,you set the food on the table and asked Bill to call Dipper and Mabel.
They all came to the table,Mabel first,obviously.
You sat between Bill and Dipper and started to eat.
There was a killing silence untill Dipper broke it.
{Dipper}:I was analyzing the event from the last night and I think I know what that creature was.
It might be an Lettirsk.
{Mabel}:Yeesh,it sound like a weird food or something.
{Dipper}:Anyway,this Lettirsk feeds off from the power or energy from the human bodies.And it explaines why it didn't attack Bill,but it didn't make sense why it attacked you [Name].Unless you're some weird demon who's going to kill us right now because we're so close to the truth.
[Name]:Sigh...I...well...it's hard to belive or tell but I have a third eye.
{Mabel}:A what now?
[Name]:Well...it's hard to explain but it's in the middle of the forehead and when it's opened and it's a rare mode you unleash a chakra...and yeah...since I've first opened it I've developed some abilities.The end.
You explained more about the eye but you tried to avoid any subject about 'The Voice' or something related to it.You were scared,confused and that creature might be a danger for your friends.