Chapter 5

[Name]:B-Bill...l-listen...I..
{Bill}:YOU WHAT [NAME],WHAT?WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?YOU REALLY NEEDED TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ANOTHER DEMON?
[Name]:B-Bill...listen..I had to!I had no other choice!
{Bill}:COME ON [NAME],DO YOU THINK I'M SO STUPID?
[Name]:Bill,please,just listen what I have to say...please...
{Bill}:I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HUMAN LIES,I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THAT!WELL,I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE YOUR WORST HUMAN LIFE WITH YOUR DEMON!
Bill snapped his fingers,and dissapeared.You fell on your knees,crying.You were stroked on your shoulders by a star-shaped demon,in five colors,who was levitating around you.
{Star}:The name's StarChan,but you can call me Star kiddo!
[Name]:Oh,just shut up.It's your fault that he leaved me.You and your stupid helping.
{Star}:If I wasn't helping you then,you could be dead now!
[Name]:I-I...sorry Star,I'm pretty scared.

《Meanwhile》

{Bill}:StarChan is ruining all my plans.AGAIN.That demon really doesn't know where to keep her hands.Well,I guess I can start the world destruction right after I'm taking all [Name]'s powers.But how?

---- ----

It's been four days since Bill leaved you.Your eyes were red from crying and you had dark circles under your eyes from the lack of sleep.
Your head was into a pillow and you were thinking again and again to a plan to get Bill back.You loved him so much that you could anything for him.
Star was on your head,sitting here quietly and trying to comfort you.She was so nice,unlike Bill.
{Star}:Dear,I'm going a little to my dimension,I have something to finish here.Sorry that I can't take you with me,but it's a little dangerous.Well,see ya kid!
Star Chan dissapeared and let you alone.It was quiet,too quiet,until a yellow flash appeared and in the place of it it was a pale Bill,lying on the ground,"breathing" hardly.Your eyes were wide in shock and you throwed to the floor,taking him in your hands.He looked weak and he wasn't shiny as always.You started to tear.
[Name]:B-Bill?Wh-what happened?You look w-weak,are you o-okay?
{Bill}:Star,sh-she took my powers,s-she l-lied to y-you!Please,[Name],I need your third eye ability,s-she's c-coming after m-me!I beg y-you!
[Name]:My abilities?B-but even if I wanted to,I cant!I don't know how!
{Bill}:J-Just,get my hands,I'll be able t-to d-do th-the rest.T-thank y-you [Name]...
Bill got your hands as he stayed quiet for a few seconds,but then all his colors came back and his eye glowed red.Next,your soul was pulled outside,as Bill possesed your body.
He had a huge grin on his face,and he tried to use his magic.His hand glowed blue and then in the zone of the forehead,where the third eye was,a golden triangle flashed.
Your hair became shinier and blondier,and your eyes were darker.
{Bill}:Thanks kid!Now that I have the vessel I needed,I can start the world distruction!
[Name]:B-Bill...What is this?!What did you do to my body?!Give it back you isosceles monster!
{Bill}:Ah,such mean words for the person you love.
You lowered your head as you were thinking all possibile things.Dipper was right all along.

《Flashback》

{Dipper}:I can't belive how much influence he has on you.Can't you see?You're his puppet!

《Second flashback》

{Dipper}:I don't want to ruin your optimism [Name],but demons don't change.He came here with a reason and when he accomplishes it he'll leave.

《End of flashback》

{Bill}:Come on dear,stop thinking about PineTree and think more about me!Think at it,if I rule the world you could be my queen,and you could do everything you wanted!
[Name]:I..Bill..I don't want to rule the world,please,stop.You're..you're doing some wrong things and you're going to get hurt.
In that moment,a portal with Star Chan appeared.
{Star}:[Name]?!What did you do to your body?Who's that?
{Bill}:Ahem,I'm your future ruler,please respect me you filthy demon!
{Star}:Bill![NAME]!WHY DID YOU LET HIM TAKE YOUR BODY?
{Bill}:And I won't simply accept you to talk like that to the future queen!
Bill dragged you closer to him,sketching a smile.
Star snapped her fingers and you two appeared in the Mystery Shack.
{Star}:PINE TREE,SHOOTING STAR!HELP,[NAME] IS IN DANGER!
Dipper and Mabel rushed backstairs as they saw only StarChan.
{Star}:Bill possesed [Name]'s body and took her powers!She's right next to me!Pine Tree,please help her!
{Dipper}:Ok,don't freak out!I recently discovered a diamond which can seal demons in it!We'll find it in the forest and then [Name] can have her body back!
{Star}:Ok,I'll give her a temporary vessel,just in case.
Star snapped her finger and a copy of your body appeared,you being able to posses it.You didn't hesitate and entered it.
[Name]:Urgh,I'm sorry Dipper,you were right about Bill.B-but he seemed a goo-
{Dipper}:No time to sorry now [Name].We have to find that diamond and stop Bill!

---- ----
[Name]:Guys!I've founded the diamond!I've founded it!
{Dipper}:Excelent!Now we just need to wait for Bill to appear!
{Bill}:Were you talking about me humans?
{Star}:[Name]!The diamond!Use it!
Bill dragged you closer to him,putting a barrier between you and the others.Star Chan tried to break it but failed.
{Bill}:[Name],listen to me!Use that diamond on StarChan!She's the one getting in our way!We could rule thw world [Name],just think about it!Use ot and you'll have your gorgeous body back and a throne assured!
{Dipper}:[Name],he's lying!Seal him now!
{Bill}:Do you really think I'd to that?
You let your face down,and did an unexpected action.You sealed Star Chan.Dipper sat there angry and shocked at the same time,Mabel already fainted.
{Dipper}:ARE YOU CRAZY?HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!HE WILL-
{Bill}:Now,now,PineTree,don't speak on such a tone to your queen!
Bill snapped his fingers and you had your body back,same for him.
You still stood there,knowing that you did your worst mistake and it couldn't be fixed this time.
Bill came closer to you,grabbing you by the waist,purring in your ear.
{Bill}:I'd knew you would do the good choice my love~
Playing with the world was okay for you,but toying with your sentiments was pure jerking.
You look at Bill and he turned his attention to you,rising his eyebrow.
You raised your hand and slapped him very strongly,dragging Dipper's attention who was now in some magic blue chains.
[Name]:You motherfucker!Stop playing with my sentiments you demon!Unlike you,I have a heart and feelings!Things you'd wished you'd have!I was so blind to satisfy your wishes and you're still a jerk!
You started to cry,slowly squeezing Bill's jacket.You hug him tightly,your face burried in his.clothes.Bill stood here silently as his colors were becoming more blue and blue.You soon notice that and look at Bill,who was almost crying.
[Name]:B-Bill?Wh-what game are you playing with me now?
{Bill}:I-I'm..so-sorry...I..urgh I just can't say it!
Bill snapped his fingers and dissapeared,leaving you with Dipper,Mabel and..the diamond!
You quickly grab the diamond and throw it to the ground,breaking it.Soon Star Chan was free in all her demon form.
{Star}:YOU STUPID KID!I COULD HAVE STAYED HERE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!YOU AND YOI LOVE FOR CIPHE-wait,where is he?
[Name]:I think he's in the Mindscape,I slapped him and said some words and he turned blue I'm sure it's another trick of him.
{Star}:Blue?Ahahah,[Name],you genious!You founded Bill's weakness!You stupid yet smart meatbag!
[Name]:Weakness?Does Bill have one?What if he's playing again?
{Star}:Once a demon turns blue that means you discovered his sensibile subject.So I guess you founded Bill's.
[Name]:But I'd talked about family and sentiments with him in the past and he didn't turn blue or something.
{Dipper}:Family?That's interesting.
[Name]:W-wait,you mean that he HAS feelings like humans do?!
{Star}:Yeah,we all demons have.Even demons have families like humans do.Why?
[Name]:Star,you must teleport me to the Mindscape!I think I broke Bill's..uh..sentiments!
{Stan}:[Name],after all he's done you still care about his sentiments?!What kind of human are you?
[Name]:A human who forgives all the wrong choises,now,please,bring me to him.
{Star}:Fine,but if he breaks your hearts or harms you,don't you dare tell me I didn't warn you.
Star snapped her fingers and you appeared on the mindscape,without Star.
You started to walk into the nothingless untill your hearded a faint sobing and you walked in that direction.After a few steps you founded Bill in his demon form,blue,his bowtie and hat not on point as always.
[Name]:B-Bill?I...I'm sorry,I didn't mean to break your sentiments.
{Bill}:Y-you k-know...I once had a family too...had..I don't want to talk about it.
[Name]:Oh come on Bill,don't be like that!I'm your family!I mean..uh..I'm trying,but you must work woth me to acomplish that.
You raised Bill in your hands and put him on your chest,softly patting his back.You wiped his tears and hissed him on his "forehead",trying to cheer him up.He hugged you and soon his blue colors started to become yellow again.After his colors were back,he still remained quiet.
{Bill}:Why?
[Name]:Hmm?
{Bill}:After all I've done to you,you still consider me a part of your family.Why?
[Name]:Bill,it's hard to explain some feelings,but,I..I listen to my heart,and my heart says to love and take care of you.So here I am,doing what my heart says.