Chapter 7

You sat beside him.He didn't notice you,he was so deep in his toughts.You put your hand on his cheek,waking him up to reality.He turned his head to see you with a worried look on his face.He let his face down,avoiding eye contact.You grabbed his chin and turned his head to you,looking concerned in his eyes.He lets a frown and closes his eyes,putting your hand away from his face,joining his fingers with yours.He sat here qyietly,so did you.
{Bill}:I don't want to leave you [Name]...
[Name]:Hey,hey,who said anything about leaving?I'd never leave you Bill!
Bill sighed,and then took a deep breath to relax.
{Bill}:Well...you know...about that deal...
[Name]:What's with it?
{Bill}:Preston Northwest made a deal with me.He wants me to influence the richest humans from the World,and I can get his soul and gold after he dies.
[Name]:And what's wrong with this deal?
{Bill}:[Name],There are AT LEAST more than two-three thousands of rich humans in this Wolrd!It will take me a few years!
Bill let again a sigh,coming closer to you and resting his head on your shoulder.You hugged him and patted his hair,comforting him.
{Bill}:And I'll start next week,meaning that we have four days to spent toghether...
[Name]:Can't I come with you?
{Bill}:I really don't want to drag you in these kind of deals...you're safe here.You know magic,I can give you some books to learn more and become more powerful...I'm sorry I have to leave for such a long time...
[Name]:Shh,it's okay,you're a demon,you make deals,I understand that...
You made a fake smile to bright up Bill's mood.Inside,you were sad.When the good things happen,there always is something in the way.
{Bill}:Don't fake it.You have my mark,I can read your mind.
He puts two fingers on your head,pushing playfully.
You chuckle and tried to kiss his cheek,Bill fastly turning his head,turning into a kiss.You two broke the kiss and you touched Bill's nose,making a 'boop' noise.You hearded a knock on the door.Raising your eyebrow,you opened it to see Mabel and behind,Dipper.
{Mabel}:Hey [Name],sorry for disturbing,but,do you have some minutes for me and Dipper?
You felt like it was a bad idea to put Dipper and Bill in the same house,but you still decided to let them in.They followed you to the Living Room,where Bill was.His smile was fastly replaced with an angry look when he saw Dipper.
Yup,it was.Dipper gave Bill a death glare and that was enough for him to start a fight.Bill grabbed Dipper's shirt collar,squeezing it.He growled and look directly into Dipper's eyes,giving him a death glare you don't see everyday.He then sighed,faked to calm down,but punched really hard Dipper in the face,making him fall on the ground.
{Bill}:You're playing with the fire kid,and you're going to burn to ashes if you don't stop.
Dipper didn't comment.He stood here,wiping the blood from his corner of the mouth.Mabel and you stood here.If you two entered their arguing,it could make it worse.Mabel helped Dipper get up,and you put your hand on Bill's shoulder,giving him a 'why did you do that' look.He rolled his eyes and threw himself on the couch.Mabel and Dipper sat on it,and you looked at the three of them.Bill made a sign to sat next to him,and you did so.
[Name]:So...why did you guys came here anyway?
{Mabel}:Well,I came here with Dipper because he needs to apologize for you and Bill.But I think it will be even harder now since the two boys had a fight...
[Name]:Well,I forgive him,as long as he doesn't banish Bill.I don't know about Bill tho.
{Bill}:No.
{Mabel}:Oh come on Bill,we had moments when we had to forgive you for the sake of [Name]!Do it for her and me!
{Bill}:No.
[Name]:Come on Bill,can't you just forgive him?
{Bill}:HE WANTED TO BANISH ME AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE THAT BRAT?NOT IN A THOUSAND YEARS!
{Mabel}:But you tried to kill him!
{Bill}:He deserves it.
{Mabel}:B-but,Biiiilll!
Mabel started to scream and whine.Bill was losing his sanity and if he could,Mabel would have been killed with Bill's glare.
{Bill}:ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT,JUST SHUT UP AND I'LL..URGH..FORGIVE THAT LITTLE SHIT!
Dipper sat here quietly as he had a neutral look on his face.I guess he didn't gave a damn about Bill.
{Mabel}:Good!Now,I also wanted to tell you guys that we have in town a Carnival this week and maybe we can all go!
{Bill}:It sounds good to me,what do you say [Name]?
[Name]:Yeah,sounds good.Now,Mabes,we met in the front of the Shack at 19PM,since it's 18:32 PM now,alright?
{Mabel}:Okay,see you there guys,byee!
Mabel dragged Dipper outside and then leaved,only you and Bill now in the house.
You got to your room,and Bill to his.He soon came in yours,a pair of clothes in his hands.
You two started to change,and you soon noticed Bill's clothes.
[Name]:Not so fancy today,huh?
{Bill}:I want to try something different.We've got a little time toghether,I must take advantace of that.
[Name]:Oh,yeah,I forgot about that.
You faked and smile but,when Bill turned back to his clothes,you let your head down and frowned.You didn't want Bill to leave now,it was just the beginning of something beautiful.
While you walked to the Shack,you avoided to talk with Bill or to make body,contact with him.He soon noticed that,as he grabbed your hand and held it.
You looked at him as he had a look of concern on his face.You bit your lip and held his hand tight,almost crying.You couldn't resist anymore and a few tears streamed on your face.You turned you head from Bill quickly so he couldn't see.He noticed that and he turned your face,kissing you on the forehead.He stopped and pulled you into a tight hug.You started to sob and you burried your face in his t-shirt,letting some tears on it.He wiped your tears and kissed your cheeks.You sighed and saw that the Shack is close,so you started walking,grabbing his hand and squeezing it.
You two soon got in the front of the door and knocked a few times,making yourself sure somebody heared you.The door opened,revealing a nice dressed Dipper and a screaming Mabel in the attic.He invited you inside,a suspicious look on his face.You three got in the attic where Mabel was trying to choose her clothes.
{Mabel}:What do I do,What do I do?!I need something nice to dress up!
Mabel whined as you came closer to her,choosing some clothes.
[Name]:There you go,these should be nice for you.
{Mabel}:Oh my god!You are a genious [Name]!Thank you,thank you,thank you!You should make yourself a fashion designer!
[Name]:Neah,it doesn't 'suit' me well.
{Mabel}:Hahah,good one!Now,I'll be missing a few minutes,don't you go anywhere!
Mabel leaved the room,only you,Dipper and Bill remaining in there.
Dipper got closer to you,as he analyzed your eyes.
{Dipper}:[Name],have you been...crying?
You remembered that you cried on the way to the Shack,but you forgot about the eyes.You looked at Bill,as he also did it,and then turned your face back to Dipper.
[Name]:Who,me?!Nah,I don't have any reason to cry.
{Dipper}:You're lying...
[Name]:What-No,I did not cry Dipper.
{Dipper}:You're lying,I can see the left tears and I can see trough your facial expresions and answers that you're lying.What did Bill do to you?
[Name]:He did nothing to m-
{Dipper}:Liar!Tell me the truth!
{Bill}:PineTree,stop.You're overreacting kid,it annoys me.
Dipper got closer to Bill,as he grabed the colar of his t-shirt,growling.
{Dipper}:What did you do to her!?
{Bill}:I did nothing you foolish bastard,let my t-shiet down or I'll burn you to the ashes!
[Name]:Guys,can you jus-
{Dipper}:YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER,SHE WOULDN'T CRY WITHOUT A REASON!
{Bill}:I DID NOTHING TO HER PINETREE!JEEZ,IT DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN YOU WHAT I AM DOING OR WHAT I'M NOT WITH HER!
{Mabel}:Why I hear screaming?!What's going on guys!?
{Dipper}:BILL DID SOMETHING TO [NAME] MABEL!AND I'M SURE HE FORCES HER TO SHUT UP!
I SAW TEARS ON THE CORNER OF HER EYES!
{Mabel}:Dipper,calm down.It's their relationship,if you two guys have one,not yours.[Name],can protect herself,she's 16 after all!
{Dipper}:But what if Bill manipulates-
{Mabel}:Dipper,stop with your silly theories!You're so paranoid!
{Dipper}:But-
{Mabel}:No butts bro bro,except ours outside!We're leaving at the Carnival and we're going to have fun!Got it?
You and Bill slowly nodded,Dipper turning his head and crossing his hands.
You four leaved the house and started to walk to the Carnival.
You grabbed Bill's arm,pulling him closer to you,skething an innocent smile.He smirked and rubbed your cheek playfully.
You continued to walk until you ended in the middle of the town,where the Carnival was.
You saw so many lights and people.It was amazing,and they were more people in Gravoty Falls than you expected.Bill grabbed your hand and started to separate you two from the twins.Mabel grinned and dragged Dipper trough the Carnival's games.

___________

Okay guys,so,as you can see,this book is going to end in the next chapter[i think?].But don't worry,I'll make a sequel with an more older reader and family stuff.
Now I'm on my big summer vacation,so,while I'm not writting[because as you can see I update this story every saturday]I'll be taking prompts.You can read more at my book from my profile.Well,untill next Saturday.Oh,and I'm so mean!I never got to thank you all for watching and faving me,it means a lot you dodos!♡
I'll stop writting this author's note now.Later dorks!