Chapter 2

After the adventures with the twins,Mabel invited you to make a sleepover in her room,since Dipper hates these kind of things.Surprisingly,he wanted to join you two,and Mabel made some popcorn and Mabel Juice for a movie marathon.You sat on the sofa with Mabel,and Dipper sat down with a blanket on him.

Mabel decided to watch a romantic movie and she forced you two to watch with her.You gaged and made gross noises while Dipper was reading from his journal.The boy is used to such Mabel-ish things.Then,it came the kissing part.It was so gross and you made a weird noise,which made Dipper to turn his head on the TV.He made a disgusted face which made you laugh a lot.

{Dipper}: I never agreed to this kind of movie.

{Mabel}:Oh come on Dipper!You don't even know how love feels like!You never even had a girfriend!

{Dipper}:Well,I'm not the one who dated a gnome or a psychic,or even a siren.

{Mabel}:Yeah,yeah,you won this time,but remember that the next time I'll win!

{Dipper}:Sure you will...

[Name]:Urgh....is...is the movie over?

{Mabel}:Not you too [Name]...why doesn't anyone like my movies?

[Name]:Because they're romantic and gross.Personally I don't like this kind of movie,the horror or action ones are much better.

{Dipper}:I only like action and mystery ones.

{Mabel}:You two have no taste in movies.

After you,Dipper and Mabel argued a little more,you dedided to go to sleep,soon followed by the twins.

-- --

While you three were sleeping,a bright flash appeared in the middle of the room,only waking Mabel and Dipper.

The room turned to grey and he,Bill Cipher, appeared.

Mabel had in her hand the grappling hook and Dipper had his journal in his hand.

{Dipper}:Bill?!What the heck do you want?

{Bill}:Oh,I just came to visit my favourite humans,is that a bad thing?

{Dipper}:Give me a break Cipher,you always have a reason!

{Mabel}:Yeah,what he said!

{Bill}:Sheesh PineTree,relax!I just came to visit [Name].

{Dipper}:You know her?!

[Name]:Urgh..what's with all the noises?What's going on?

{Bill}:Well hello [Name].

[Name]:B-Bill?Wha...what are you doing here?!

{Dipper}:You know him?!

[Name]:You can see him?!I thought I was the only one who can!He was all the day after me!

{Dipper}:[Name],he's a demon!He is dangerous!

Bill snapped his fingers and he transformed himself into a human.He wore fancy clothes,they were fitting him perfectly.

{Bill}:Am I a demon now PineTree?

His smirk was so perfect on his face and he was handsome,which made you stare at him and blush a little.

{Bill}:Now,where do I live humans?I shall stay with you PineTree.

{Dipper}:No,just no.Wherever you are,you're ALWAYS causing trouble.Definetly you're not staying with us.