Chapter 6

{Bill}:[Name],it may sound like a joke,but...I..I love you.I want you to be with me.You're the one who filles my emptiness.I,it sounds so weird,isn't it?
Bill snapped his fingers and transformed himself in his human form.You just stood here shocked,looking wide at him.The person you loved just confessed his love for you!
Bill took your head in his hands and kissed you deeply,waking you into the reality.You kissed back the demon,wrapping your hands around his neck,pulling him closer to you.
After a while,you two broke to breath.Bill looked at you and sat you on his lap, while he playing with your hair.You chuckle and put you hands on his face,kissing his nose.
{Bill}:[Name],let's go home.I think I'll let the world destruction for much later.
You chuckle as Bill winked at you and snapped again his fingers,teleporting you two home.You sat on the couch,overthinking.
[Name]'s mind:
Oh my god!He confessed his love for me!He..he loves me!Gosh,this is the best day ever!
{Bill}:It is a nice day for you,isn't it?
[Name]:Huh?I didn't say anything.
{Bill}:I can read minds dummy,remember?Were you brainwashed dear?
[Name]:Oh,I forgot about that...Now...let's go to the Shack and tell the guys we're fine.

---- ----
《At the Mistery Shack》
[Name]: knock knock Dipper,Mabel?Is somebody home?
You entered in the Shack,holding Bill's hand.As you two made yourselves inside,you hearded some words,and you could clearly understand them and from who they came.Dipper wanted to banish Bill.
A sharp flash of light hurted Bill's body,smashing him to the ground.He groaned and tried to get up,but miserably failing.You wanted to approach him,but a barrier stopped that.
[Name]:DIPPER!WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?STOP THAT SPELL NOW!
{Dipper}:This is for hurting us.
A bigger pain hurted Bill,groaning and looking at you.
{Dipper}:And this is for-
[Name]:Stop right now or I'll have no mercy.
You had your hands on Dipper's throat.Friend or not,you woudn't let him hurt Bill like that.He didn't deserved it.He was surprised but he obeyed,seeing your seriousness.He stopped the spell and Bill slowly breathed,staing in his original position for a while.Then,the worst happened.Bill shot a ball of fire at Dipper,hurting him seriously.
[Name]:Bill...stop.Please.M-maybe he changed his mind and he'll stop...
{Bill}:[NAME],HE HURT ME!DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW PAINFUL IS TO HAVE A SPELL ON YOU LIKE THAT?!IT FUCKING HURTS!Now,I'll return the favour,punching and torturing him until he dies.Simple and nice.We can burn the Shack after so nobody will know it was me.
{Dipper}:You woudn't dare,Dorito shit.
[Name]:DIPPER!BILL!STOP IT GUYS!
You tried to drag Bill but obviously failed.He snapped his fingers and Dipper couldn't move anymore.
{Bill}:I'll enjoy making you die in a slowly and painfully way.
You started to sob and you grabbed Bill's shirt,dragging his attention.
[Name]:B-Bill...s-stop..pl-please!M-maybe we can find another way and we could-
{Bill}:No.
[Name]:Wha-why?!Please Bill,I beg you!
{Bill}:I'll say it for the last time [Name].No.
You fell on Bill's knees,turning your head to Dipper who was struggling,his eyes wide in shock.
{Bill}:I'll just use some old-fashioned items on you PineTree,there are some I'd like to try on you.
Bill mischievously smiled,snapping his fingers,making a thumbscrew and a Judas chair appear.He snapped again his fingers and Dipper was tied to the chair.He screamed in agony when all the sharp spines cut his body.If he moved,the spines would enter more in the flesh,so for Dipper it was hard and very painful.
You sat down here,watching as Bill tortured Dipper.It gave you creeps down your spine and you could literally feel the pain Dipper is enduring.But you couldn't do anyhing.Bill was determined and there was no way you could change his mind.
While Bill saw how Dipper suffered,he decided to use the thumbscrew.You couldn't take it anymore so you tried to punch Bill,dragging his attention.
{Bill}:Choosing PineTree over me?Boy,what a wrong decision for a nice girl like you.
Bill stroked you hair but you slammed his arm,earning a groan from him.
{Bill}:Fine,be your way then.
Bill snapped his fingers and Dipper was free,lying on the ground.
{Bill}:You escaped this time PineTree,but,I'll wait for your next mistake.I'd love to try that thumbscrew on your fingers.
Just in that moment,Mabel entered in the room,eyes wide shock when she met Dipper's bloody body.He tried to get him um,but failed.She then turned her face to Bill,giving him a death glare.
{Mabel}:I was gone for 2 hours.2 HOURS!And I find Dipper almost dead.What was in your mind Cipher?!
{Bill}:He tried to banish me.And I tried to banish him.Simple as you heard.
{Mabel}:Oh my gosh,Dipper,what was in your mind?!
Dipper opened his mouth,but then closed,letting his head down and frowning.
{Bill}:Well,we'll be going.Bye Shooting Star!
Before you could comment about 'we',Bill snapped his fingers and sent you two home.
You looked around,recognizing your house.You looked at Bill,who was looking at you,an insane grin on his face.
He came closer to you,grabbing you by your wrists,pulling you closer to him.
[Name]:B-Bill...what are you..
He threw you into the wall,as he started to bite and kiss your neck.Soon,he hitted the sweet spot,making you silently moan.
Even if you liked it,you pushed him back,making eye contact.Just what you needed.
[Name]:Bill,tell me,what has gotten into you?
{Bill}:What,can't I love my favourite human?
[Name]:Tell me.What's wrong.Because it is something.You don't just let Dipper live and then go home,pretending nothing bad happened.What are you hiding?
{Bill}:You worry too much my dear.Relax,let's hace some fun~.
[Name]:You tell me what's wrong,and we can have fun.What do you say?
Bill put his head on you,hugging you.You sat there,wrapping your hands around his neck,playing with his hair.
{Bill}:I just..I think I've crossed the line with PineTree a little too much.Well,I wanted to torture him a lot harder,or even kill him,but I don't want to lose you for the second time.
[Name]:Aw,Bill,that's...that's so nice yet bad from you...I'm sure that Dipper will regret what he did.
{Bill}:Forget about PineTree,he's annoying.I love you and you know that.Also you're mine.
[Name]:I love you too you dork.
Bill kissed you passionately,surprising you.You kissed back,putting your hands around his neck.He grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you closer.
You two broke the kiss,breating for air.In a fraction of second,Bill raised you up in bridal style,smirking at you.He carried you to the couch,you sitting on his lap.He grabbed you by your chin and pulled you into another passionate kiss.He streched on the couch,you on top of him.You started to unbutton his shirt,revealing his chest.You put your head on it,closing your eyes,listening to Bill's heartbeats.They calmed you,they made you feel safe and good.
He started to stroke your hair,making swirls in random places.You two just sat here,enjoying the company of each other.You soon feel asleep,Bill noticing.He smirked and took you bridal style to your room,putting you in bed.He sat next to you,pulling himself closer.He kissed you on your forehead and he also feel asleep.
At the middle of the night,Bill was being summoned.
He woke up and looked at you,while you were sleeping peacefully.He moved some hair from your face and kissed you on the nose,chuckling at the noises you made.
He transformed in his demon form and he teleported to the place where he was summoned.
{Bill}:Urgh,Preston Northwest,why do you have to disturb me right in the middle of the night?!
{Preston}:I just want to make a deal.
{Bill}:Spit it out human,I haven't got all the time.
While Preston told the deal to Bill,the night fastly passed and you woke up alone in the bed.
You searched in all the house for Bill,but you had no luck.You decided to be patient and you made your breakfast.Waffles.
{Bill}:Well,Preston,it might take some years of hard work to influence all the rich humans of the World.And there are a few!And if I'd do your deal,what would I get?
{Preston}:Whatever you want.
{Bill}:After you die,I want all your gold and your soul.Sound good to me!
{Preston}:As you wish Cipher.
Bill streched his hand to Preston,blue fires conquering his arm.Preston shook Bill's hand.
{Bill}:Well,I'll start soon.See you when my part of deal is over!
Bill snapped his fingers and he teleported back to your bedroom.Damn,he forgot about you.What a "lovely" demon he was.He got down to the kitchen,smelling the scent of waffles.You were here,cooking them.Bill slipped on your back,suddenly grabbing you by your wrist.You were startled,almost dropping the waffle,but then chuckled.
[Name]:Where have you been you demon?
{Bill}:Oh,just made a deal with someone.
[Name]:Hmm,what's the deal about?
{Bill}:Uh..well-Oh,look,the waffle is almost burning!
You turned your back to see your waffle almost burned completely.You dropped it into the trash,starting to make another.
There was a long silence between you two.To avoid talking,Bill walked off the kitchen and got in the living room,watching TV.
He was awfully weird today.What was he hiding now?You decided to avoid that deal subject because you didn't want to argue with him.After a while,you finished your waffles and got into the living room,wanting to call him.He was staring at the window,a frown on his face,not even paying a little attention to the TV.