Chapter 4

---- ----
《A few weeks later》
It was morning.You were sleeping in the bed,while Bill was doing something in the house.These weeks were your best.You talked with Dipper and became friends again and you were closer than ever to Bill.
Everything was just fine untill someone screamed their lungs out.
{Bill}:[NAME]!OH MY GOD WAKE UP AND COME IN THE KITCHEN![NAME]!YOU GOT TO SEE THIS!
You fell from the bed and ran to the kitchen worried sick that Bill might die or worse.For your surprise,he was....levitating...
{Bill}:[NAME]!MY POWERS ARE RECOVERING!ISN'T THAT GREAT KID?
Bill had a huge grin pasted on his face and he was looking for your reaction.
[Name]:That's why you woke me at 5 AM the morning?
{Bill}:Yep!
[Name]:Oh...my..FUCKING GOD BILL!YOU TRIANGULAR PIECE OF SHIT!YOU WOKE ME AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING TO SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY DONE IN A MILLION YEARS!I'LL FUCKING LOCK YOUR MOUTH WITH TAPE WHEN I'LL WAKE UP LATER!
You got back to your sleep,followed by Bill.He came in your bed,even if he had his OWN room.
You later woke up with him very close to you.You didn't really mind anymore,since he always did that and you were okay now with it.
You slowly tried to woke up from the bed but you were grabbed by a pair of hands and bringed back.Bill hugged you tightly,putting his head on yours.
He was awfuly friendly today and he didn't have any reason.Another prank?Or something more important?
[Name]:Bill,are you okay?You're...close..something wrong happened?
{Bill}:No!Of course not kid!I'm just grateful you let me stay in your home even if I'm a stranger.And a demon.
[Name]:Don't say that,you're not a stranger.You stayed with me for two or three weeks,and they were the best from my life.We're like..uh...a family!
{Bill}:Thanks kid.It means a lot to me to see that you consider me a part of your family.
[Name]:Y-yeah..f-family..
You akwardly stretched your neck and looked in the opposite direction of Bill.You were blushing a deep pink and it was obvious on your face.Bill noticed it and smirked.
{Bill}:Well kid,I'm bored,let's visit PineTree and Shooting Star,then let's burn the Shack,or even the town!The world actually!
Yep,Bill was being himself again,that was good.
You later came with Bill at the Shack who was rolling in the air.He was like a three year old kid who got his favourite toy.
You knocked at the door and soon Dipper answered.
He smiled at you and gave Bill a glare.You entered and founded Mabel who was almost finishing knitting a sweater.
{Mabel}:[Name],[Name]!Your sweater is almost done!
[Name]:Aww,thanks Mabes!
You pulled her into a hug while Dipper and Bill were giving each other glares.
Mabel stopped knitting and looked at Dipper,which turned his atention to you and her.The twins took you up in the attic,letting Bill outside.
Dipper got his journal and started searcing for a page.
[Name]:Uh..why are we here and why did we let Bill outside?
{Dipper}:Because I don't trust him,and I won't let him near the journal.
{Mabel}:Dipper must show you a page from the journal because you're with one of most dangerous creatures living with you!And we really don't want you to be hurt or worse.Who am I going to give that sweater?
[Name]:Guys,Bill stayed with me for weeks,I don't think he's such a big danger.
{Dipper}:I can't belive how much influence he has on you.Can't you see?You're his puppet!
[Name]:Dipper,I don't want to argue with you about Bill..I think that he's a good demon and I'm keeping my word.
{Dipper}:Well then,let's show you what the autor wrote about him.
Dipper gave you the journal and you were pretty shocked.The page was covered in blood,warnings everywhere like" DANGEROUS" or "DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS".You were still preety shocked and scared now.You gave Dipper the book who was looking at you with an expresion like 'Told ya'.
{Dipper}:Now,who's the good demon?
[Name]:Ok,you're...right..he's a danger...b-but...what if he changed?
{Dipper}:I don't want to ruin your optimism [Name],but demons don't change.He came here with a reason and when he accomplishes it he'll leave.
You let a frown and look at the floor.Dipper was right,Bill was a danger not only for you,but for all the town,or even the world itself.
You got out fron the attic and came back upstairs to Bill,who was impatientaly waiting you three.He saw the frown from you,but he didn't comment,he just gave Dipper and Mabel a death glare.Mabel turned back to her knitting,Dipper to his reading,and you decided to leave with Bill.Before you got out from the Shack,Dipper gave you a look of concern and then he closed the door.You looked back at him,but then turned your attention to Bill.You two decided to take a long walk in the forest to relax.You were both very quiet before Bill broke the silence.
{Bill}:What did PineTree and Shooting Star tell you?
You were surprised by his sudden question,but then remembered what the journal and Dipper said and you let you head down,bitting your lip.
{Bill}:Just as I guessed,they said something bad about me.
[Name]:They said you're a danger for me,and when you'll accomplish your wishes you'll leave me.
{Bill}:And I presume you belive them?
You looked at him.
[Name]:Kind of...I just..I..I r-really...uh..how do I find the words...I really like you Bill...and...I trust you completely,but they don't.I know that you're a demon and such,but I belive that you're a good guy and not an evil one.
You slowly smiled at him but he remained quiet.He stopped and looked at you.He got you closer to him and put his hands on your cheeks.He got closer and closer to you and he kissed you.You were dazed by the sudden actions but you kissed back.You put his hands around his waist and pull him closer to you.
After you two broke the kiss and catched your breaths a little,you noticed the darkness from outside.
Bill just smirked,grabbed your legs and carried you in bridal style.The instinct told you to put your hands around his neck and you did so.You rested your head on his chest,letting a sigh.
When you arrived home,he put you on the couch and kissed your nose.You chuckled and got up,walking to your bedroom.You changed you clothes and throwed yourself in the bed,your head burried in a pillow.Bill came inside with some yellow and black pijamas and got in the bed with you.You two cuddled untill you fell asleep.Bill kissed your forehead and got your body closer to him,soon falling asleep.

---- ----

You were dreaming.You were in an unknown forest.Everything was grey,and there was no noice except for static.You sat down under a tree when you started to hear something.Or someone.
{Voice}:Mine,you're mine.We made a deal.I helped you,and now you belong to ME! Remember that [Name]!If you make a wrong move you'll fall,and no one will save you,not even Cipher.
You woke up covered in sweat and shocked.You looked at Bill who was sleeping and muttering some words you couldn't understand.You looked at the clock.6 AM,it was a good and kind of early hour to wake up,but you couldn't sleep again.
You kissed Bill on the forehead and headed to the kitchen.You decided to make some breakfast and something good and tasty for lunch.
You made for breakfast some pancakes and for lunch some spaghetti and bourbon chicken.
While you were cooking,you were thinking about the mistake you made when you made that deal with 'The Voice'.It really wasn't a deal,but just asking it to help you was enough to make it own you.You were scared of what will Bill say when he founds out,if he will.
Bill woke up three or four hours later,when the food was already done.He came in the kitchen and founded you eating some pancakes and thinking.When you saw him you managed to sketch a forced smile and you let him sit down so he could also eat.

---- ----

《A month later》

Bill finally recovered all his powers and he was very happy about it.Unlike Dipper said,he didn't start to destory them or the world and he still lived with you.You and Bill were so very close,even if the dreams with 'The Voice' were more violent by the night or by the actions you made.
You accepted Bill to mark you so he could protect you from other demons and to have acces to your mind and thoughts.
It was night,you were dreaming 'The Voice' the first time after Bill marked you.
{Voice}:YOU FOOL HUMAN!WHY DID YOU LET HIM MARK YOU!HE WILL DISCOVER ME!STUPID MEATBAG,YOU MADE YOUR WORST MISTAKE!
You woke up fast,Bill levitating,red and...in his demon form.
{Bill}:[NAME],WHO WAS THAT?!