Important Announcement

Hello To All of You,

Sorry for making you wait. I knew how much you all wanted to know what is going to happen in Arshi's life.

There is something I want all of you to know:

For the past two years, i never had any writing instincts in me. Never had the story playing out in my mind like before.

When i write the story, i have the characters playing in my mind and i can imagine how they would talk amd behave in each scenes. Thats how i used to write all that besharam talks of Arnav and khushi. Now that thing is not there in mind.

Even if i force myself to write, i wont be able to do justice to the core of laadgovernor and his dumbbell.

Because of that I'm unable to continue writing. I can't force myself to write. Earlier it was so easy to write the story but now it's too hard.

However I don't want to disappoint you guys. I know how much you all love this story. So i have a question for you all.

Will you be okay if I write a summary of the remaining story?

This way you all will know how it would have ended.

For what i have planned this story is quite a lengthy one which will cover a few years of their life.

Once again sorry for putting you all in this situation.

In future if i ever get back my writing instincts I will try to complete this story like the way you all wanted.

Thanks.

PS : i really wanted to continue writing lifeless love though... Regarding my other stories... I havnt think about it till now.