Chapter 04

Happy Birthday To Me.
28th October
Here is a small treat for you all.

Khushi rubbed her face on his warm chest as she slowly opened her eyelids

Khushi rubbed her face on his warm chest as she slowly opened her eyelids. She smiled looking at Arnav who is sleeping with his hands wrapped around her waist. Raising her hand she placed it on his cheek and stroked his lips with her thumb.

'Can I love him more than what I does now?' She thought. 

Last day in the reception, he treated her like a precious gem without leaving her for a moment. He introduced her to each and everyone who came for their reception. Her heart danced in joy when she saw the way he treated her family with respect and care. As soon as they reached their room, both of them slumped down onto the bed and slept like a log.

Placing a light peck in his lips, she tried to move his hand wrapped around her waist. She is about to move from the bed when he pulled her back to his arms.

"Arnav, I know that you are awake." She turned her head to look at his closed eyes.

"Sleep baby. You need to rest." He said without opening his eyes.

"No, I need go and help aunty in the kitchen." Her reply made him open his eyes.

"Why that so?"

"Because I'm the daughter in law and they expect me help them." 

"Ohh, then you should go." He replied throwing his leg over her leg and closing his eyes again. She waited for him to move his limbs from her body but he made no such moves. She tried to wriggle out of his hold only to feel his hold around her waist getting stronger.

"Arnav, let me go."

"Who is stopping you baby? You can go." 

"Move your hand and leg then."

"What's your problem in that? I'm holding my wife only. The daughter in law can go." He pulled her closer to him. She know that he won't let her go and turned towards him.

"You are such a laadgovernor."

"Shut up and sleep Khushi." He said placing a kiss on her head.

"Laadgovernor, started shouting in morning itself." She muttered and tried to move his hand again. She gave up her effort and turned towards him.

"Arnav,I need to use the washroom." She saw him opening his eyes.

"Let's give your prosthetic a break, let me take you to the washroom then." Her smile vanished as soon as he said that.

"Laadgovernor, you are such a pain in the neck." 

"Should I soothe the pain?" He teased.

"No need of that."

"Baby, get this into your head now. You are not leaving this bed for the next two hours. You better sleep hugging your sexy husband. Isn't that a sexy offer?"