Prologue

"I will miss this place

"I will miss this place." Khushi said looking at his apartment where he was staying for the past four years. They have shared a lot of memories here and it's time to let go off this beautiful apartment. It's been two months since they got married. Now they are here to vacate the apartment and pack his things.

"Let's clear this drawers." Saying this she started to place the things in the cardboard, emptying the drawer one by one. She reached near the last drawer and she found a green file in it. She took that in her hand and heard him calling her.

"Baby, what are..." He stopped his sentence seeing her holding the green file in her hand. Khushi placed the file in the table and moved next to him.

"Did you packed everything?" She asked him.

"Yeah, I came to help you. Are you okay?" He asked her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah...what will happen to me?"

"May be we can make something happen." He pulled her close while eyeing the file.

"Shameless man, always try to get lucky." She taunts him.

"What can a man do if his wife looks so yummy and sexy?" He said rubbing her lips with his thumb making her gasp her breathe

"So you were cleaning the drawer?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I was about to place the file when you come here."

"Anyway, let's forget about packing and start the celebration."

"Celebration?" She looked at him with confusion.

"Yes, celebrating out last time here. You and me on that bed for the last time." Saying this he lifted her in his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You always know how to use an opportunity." She teased him.

"A wise man will never let go off any opportunity to be with his sexy wife." He said placing her on the bed.

"What about packing?" She questioned looking at the cardboards around them.

"We can do that later. Now let me give my wife a wonderful last time in this apartment." Saying this he gets into the bed and they got lost in their own land of love.

After an hour, Khushi went to the washroom and Arnav promised to finish off the packing remained. The first thing he did was placing the file in his bag. Once they packed everything, they moved to out of the apartment.

Arnav left Khushi in her home and told her that he have some urgent work to do. He drives straight to the farmhouse and took out the file which would have ruined his relationship with Khushi. He knew that he have to destroy the file if he want to have the happy life with Khushi.

He took out a match box from the house and started to burn each papers which contained details of a few people who were a threat his life, his Khushi.

Vivian
David
Sameera
Bety Joseph
Prof. Shekhar Kapoor
Ankit Banerjee

He made sure that he burnt everything and returned back to pick up Khushi from her home.

He felt relieved that he burnt out everything but he don't know that his relief is short lived...

*****************

Sorry if it is crappy. I have hinted about those people in silver lining.

This is the sequel of my story Silver Lining. Read that, then only you will understand this story.

Vote and Comment.