Chapter 03

Next day

Next day

Khushi entered the room holding a cup of tea for her beloved laadgovernor. She placed the cup on the table and looked at the man sleeping peacefully on the bed. She stared at his face for a few seconds and moved her eyes towards his bare back as he is lying on his stomach. She blushed seeing a portion of his bum. She pulled up the blanket and covered him properly.

"Who will say that there is a shameless possessive man hiding behind this innocent face?" She whispered and decided to tease him. 

"ArnavJI" She smiled and started to lightly pat on his arms.

"ArnavJI, wake up. ArnavJI." She saw Arnav opening his eyes and looking at her.

"I like waking up like this." He whispered and stared at her.

"Get up ArnavJI." He got startled for a moment when she addressed him as Arnavji.

"What happened ArnavJI?"

"Why the f**k are you calling me Arnavji?" Khushi made a dramatic face by opening her mouth wide.

"Haww ArnavJI, how can you swear at early morning itself? That so bad ArnavJI." He stared at her as if she have grown horns on her head.

"Why are you looking at me like that ArnavJI??

"ArnavJI?"

"Yes, ArnavJI. You are my pati parameshwar (god) ArnavJI. I should address you with respect ArnavJI."

"Cut the crap Khushi, don't call me Arnavji."

"Ji ArnavJI." He shook his head and decided to tease her back in his own way. He pulled away the blanket and get up from the bed fully naked making her blush.

"What happened to your ArnavJI now?"

"Wear something Arnav." She told him.

"No, I like being like this. Totally free." He said standing in front of her.

"Why are you acting as if you are seeing it for the first time? Remember last night…."

"Shut up laadgovernor."

"Ohh my poor buddy, seems like this lady cares for you only at night." He said looking down.

"You are such a shameless man Arnav."

"Last night, it wasn't the case. You didn't even let me hold my buddy." He teased her and she throw the towel at him. He laughed at her and wrapped the towel around his torso.

He sat next to her on the bed.
"You were pretty much wild last night my sexy vixen. I can feel some aches here and there." She blushed and he placed a kiss on her forehead making her smile.

"Are you okay Arnav?" She asked with concern and he understood what she meant.

"I'm fine. Why did you woke up so early?" She sat in front of him in a pink suit with wet hairs.