Chapter Thirteen

oh you make me feel good, good enough to love again” Good- Kim Richey

I woke up to soft kisses running up and down my neck. A smile crept onto my face as I turn in Ryans arms. His eyes were still closed and he pressed his lips against mine. Well, okay then, not exactly what I expected so early in the morning, but I wasn’t exactly arguing.

His hands pulled me closer and I laughed a little when I felt his hard-on against my leg. The humor washed away when he ran his hands under my shirt and unclasped my bra. “Ryan!” I say, loud enough for him to hear and his eyes shoot opened, shocked and scared. I raise my eyebrows as he bites his lip, letting go of me.

“that wasn’t a dream?” he asks, confused.

That made me laugh again while clasping my bra. “not even close.”

“shit” he mumbles, his cheeks turning crimson red.

“aw, Ryan’s blushing!” I squeal. He glares at me as I smile innocently.

“I’m sorry Sky, really.”

“uh-huh. I’m sure you are.”

There was a knock on the door and then Ricks voice, “get up and dressed, you have thirty minutes!” he calls out and then walks away.

“I think it’s sweet that you dream about me.” I comment, getting out of bed and going over to the closet. “what should I wear today?”

“Jeans and a sweater should be fine.” He says, “I’m gonna take a shower.” He disappears into the bathroom while I go through the clothes he packed. Finally, I choose a green and grey sweater and some plain dark jeans. While looking through the clothes, I noticed Ryan didn’t pack any of my torn clothes which slightly pissed me off. I liked my torn jeans.

I heard a scream coming from the bathroom and dropped the clothes, “you okay Ryan?” I call out, going toward the door. There wasn’t an answer. I hear the water turn off and couple minutes later he steps out of the bathroom, bright red.

And I don’t mean he was blushing, no, he was literally bright red, as in his skin was dyed BRIGHT RED. I burst out laughing, not able to hold it in.

Ryans glare makes me stop though, or at least control it more, “red- uh, looks good on you.” I say, giggling.

“oh, I think it’s your turn for the shower.”

“not a chance.” I say, skipping off to the bathroom to change my clothes, and then head back out. Ryan, still red, had changed into his usual jeans and t-shirt, ready to head out. I laughed again at the sight of him. Damn, it’s going to be hard to top that prank.

We left the room and went downstairs to meet everyone. Every other teenager in the room had their skin died a different color than the next, except for me that is.

“you’re taking a shower first tomorrow,” Ryan states, attempting to grab my hand but I pull it away.

“you’re not touching me until that has dried more. I don’t want to be beet red.”

“and I do?”

“of course.”

Lydia was the first to noticed I wasn’t dyed a certain color and walked up to us, “oh come on! That’s not fair!” she complains.

“I think it’s totally fair.” I say.

“but how? We put it in your guys’ body wash.”

“I know.” Ryan grumbles.

“ah, you just said it, our body wash, Ryan took a shower first and I wasn’t taking the chance of getting turned red.”

“but-but-“