sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴡʜᴇᴇʟs ᴜᴘ 『2/5』✓

sᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
╰┈➤ [ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2,078

『Main POV』

     "Angel!" Gideon smiled, throwing his hands up as a smile appeared on his face, she immediately felt the room's eyes turn to her.

He has started walking over to her as she stood in front of the closed door. Her posture straight, one hand holding her backpack strap while the other on her hips. She presented herself very confidently in front of the group. Before Gideon could reach her, Hotch walked over.

"Angelina," He shook her hands softly, "Nice to finally meet." he added, a slight smirk appearing on his face as his eyebrows didn't furrow as much as they usually do.

"Hello sir," She said calmly, placing her hand back onto her hip, "Pleasure to meet you as well." she nodded back.

"Please," he shook his head, "You can call me Hotch... or Hotchner, whichever you prefer," He simply said, "Sir is unnecessary." he added.

The rooms eyes still hadn't come off of her, which made her worry inside a little, desperately trying not to show it. Her worry instantly went away once Gideon finally came up to her, his hands in his pant pockets as he looked a closer look at her jacket.

It was a jean jacket with a black hoodie under it that hung off of her due to her height. The outside had been completely covered in patches and pins that she had acquired over the years.

"Oh," she gasped a she realized what he was staring so carefully at, "Before you say anything-" she had stopped due to the laugh that was coming up.

"That's mine," he hadn't taken his eyes off of it, "I gave it to you one time...one time and I haven't seen it since." he smiled looking down at her, making eye contact this time.

"Ah ah ah...was yours," she corrected, still laughing a little, trying to hold back as much as she could, "I took the liberty of decorating it."

"Actually most people who put pins and patches on their clothes do it subconsciously to show common interests so people ask them about it and start conversations. it's like putting your interests out there for people to see and- " Spencer started ranting but was almost immediately cut off by groans from his coworkers.

"Reid," Hotch said, softly cutting him off "Angelina, this is Doctor Spencer Reid" He took a breath as Spencer continued to stare at Angel, "Reid, this is Agent...Angelina Tanaka," he hesitated at the Agent since Angelina is a qualified Doctor but the hesitation went away once he received a nod from her

"Tanaka?" Elle tried to whisper to Morgan who sat next to her, but the whisper had become louder than she expected, "...like the skinner killer?" she added, trying to keep her voice down.

Morgan didn't respond; he just stared softly at Angel but after a couple of moments he tilted his head to Elle, looking back to her and nodded a little, leaving her with a softly shocked face.

"Pleasure to meet you," said Spencer as he came up to Angel to finally introduce himself, "Finally." he added, putting his hands into his pant pockets.

"Ah, not a hand shake person?" Angel asked as she looked to his hands that he stuffed into the small pocket.

"I prefer not to," He mumbled back, "It's not you...just a me thing." he ended the sentence with a half smile as he pursed his lips together and spread them across thr bottom of his face.

"That's okay" she smiled slightly, "It's really nice to finally meet you" she tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

Jeniffer had come into the room as well and immediately greeted Angel. They have met before but this time it's more official. Elle greeted her as well, leaving Morgan sitting waiting for everyone to be done saying hello.