sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴍᴊ『5/5』✓

sᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
╰┈➤ [ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 3,519

『 Angel POV 』

I shut my eyes knowing what was going to happen next, even though I didn't feel the pain of it, I definitely heard it. I heard it echo through my skull as the blunt object but my head, hitting spots that I knew would make me immediately pass out.

Even though I expected it, the shock of my eyes shutting and the feeling of falling still hit me as though I had felt it. Everything went dark, although after some time I had started to see some slight flashes of blurry images as my eyes had started to open up on their own.

I was in a basement, a dim dark basement. I could tell due to the build of it, the walls not completely built it, the bones of the house sticking out. As well as  a stench of mold mixed with cigarette smoke, which gives me a hint on where they smoke most.

In the corner was a plastic bag of beers, full to the top tied in a terrible ribbon. Along with it laid anotjer trash bag, this one was black. It looked sticky,  as though someone poured food into it. The smell wasn't rotting food, it was rotting bodies. The smell that I hated, the smell that I would smell anywhere and it would immediately send me into an anxiety attack.

As I tried to calm my breath, taking in my surroundings and hoping that when I look down I'm sitting on a normal piece of cement, something not covered in a paste of the victims before me. When I look down, it was exactly what I had feared. My shoes were gone, but my socks stayed on. My overalls were where they were and so was my top. Looking down even more I saw a pool of blood around me.

At that moment I realized it was my blood, I had been left to bleed out. I tried to move my hands out of the cuffs on my wrists that had been strung up above me but I couldn't. I was desperately trying to find an impact wound, where I had been bleeding profusely from.

The problem was I couldn't feel it, I couldn't feel the wound, I couldn't feel anything except the temperature of the room which was concerningly warm as though they had the heater on in mid July. The pool of blood got bigger, it was spreading, and the dizziness hit me, throwing me immediately off guard.

Then I had remembered, I remembered the ear piece that was given to me, the wires attached to me, every precaution that was taken for this to not happen. I felt the ear piece still in as I rubbed my ear along my upper arm that was slowly losing complete feeling or movement.

That's when I realized, it wasn't quite. I couldn't hear, everything had shut off for me, as if someone turned off the volume of the world. I rubbed my ears aggressively against both arms, trying to pop my ears back into reality.

After many failed attempts I had decided to use the only cement wall in the whole basement that had been behind me to my advantage. I carefully hit my head against it, once I had done it a few times I heard a pop, a pop of noise. Finally everything around me lit up with all types of flustering.

"Angelina," someone called out, I recognized the voice immediately, it was a soft but thin voice, "Can you hear me?" Spence asked through the ear piece, making me take a deep sigh of relief.

"Yes," I called back as quietly as possible, my voice cracking and making my throat immediately feel a disgusting taste from not talking for a while, "Yes I can..." I repeated, "Are you okay?" I ask, once it came out of my mouth I had realized that they should be asking me that.

"We should be asking you that," Jason said, his voice running through my ear, "Where are you?" he asked the tone of worry running through his voice, "Do you have access to what Aaron gave you?"

"Uh," I groaned as I thought how I would be able to take out my ear piece to press the button, which would send out my location to the rest of the team, "Yeah...I can do it but," I tried holding back a cough from all the dust I've inhaled, " I don't know If I'll be able to use it....after."