sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ғɪʀᴇᴀʀᴍs『1/5』✓

↳ ꜱᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
╰┈➤ [ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1,647

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?" - ᴠɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴠᴀɴ ɢᴏɢʜ

『Main POV』

"Sir, I have the information about Mackenzie-'' Garcia burst into Gdieons office but had immediately stopped as she saw Angel sitting in the chair at his desk instead of Gideon, "Oh, sorry, " she softly laughed, "Why are you here?" she dropped the paper in her hand onto the wooden desk, "Aren't you supposed to be in a hospital?"

"They let me go," Angel explained, spinning a little in the black chair, "It got extremely boring in there," she laughed, "I was just waiting for Jason, I had some paperwork to give him..." she explained after a moment of comfortable silence between the two, "Maybe you can give it to him?" She handed Garcia a stack of papers.

"If I can find him," Garcia joked, taking the papers, "Oh my god!" she gasped after slightly reading the paper, making Angel smirk, "You're joining the team?" she gasped once more, "That's amazing..." she took one more look at the stack of papers in her hand, "Does anyone else know?" she looked to Angel who shook her head.

"Does anyone else know what?" asked a woman's voice coming through the door, "Oh hey," Elle walked in, wearing a button up blue shirt that had the top buttons unbuttoned and long black smooth pants. She immediately looked at Angel sitting in Gideon's chair, "So he's not here either..." she sighed but then took a closer look at Angel, "I don't think we've properly met..." Elle came closer to the desk, reaching out a hand, "Elle Greenaway." She introduced herself.

"Angelina," Angel shook her hand, "Nice to finally meet you," she smirked, and took her hand back from Elle's and put it into her jacket pocket, "Well, if any of you find Jason," Angel got up from his chair, "Do me a favor and tell him I was here-" she began to say.

"No need for that," Gideon stormed into the room, making Garcia jump slightly, "Sorry," he mumbled to her, "Is that for me?" he looked at the papers in her hands, "Let me see," he sighed after she nodded to his question, "Ah, Angelina..." he read through her application, "Good, finally...only took you four years." he sighed, cloning the file and looking at her.

"Jason," Angel smiled, "I took the liberty of making myself some tea," she looked to the tea maker in the corner of his office, "And apparently a lot of people are looking for you around here," she looked to the door where Spence and Derek had come up as well, "I'll go...make some room," she smirked, carefully slowly walking towards the door, "See you later."

"Not so fast," Jason grabbed the hood of her hoodie that used to be his as she tried escaping the room, "Firstly I'm not even going ask why your not in the hospital," he sighed, sitting on his chair as he looked around to the agents in his room, "Secondly, where are you planning on going..." he smirked, "We have a case, go pack your bag."
"Huh?" Derek asked from the door, "We have a case?" he asked, which immediately sent an uproar within the room as everyone except Spencer and Angel tried to voice their opinions at the same time, leaving Gideon staring at them, patiently waiting for them to calm down.

"Everyone out," Hotch demanded from the hallway, making them all immediately stop their banter, "No really, everyone out," he said again, "The office is too small and I can't get in while all of you are there," he explained which made everyone pile out, Derek first and Angel last, "Reid, Angelina," Hotch called out, "Stay." he pointed to the spot next to him.

"Don't I have to go and pack a bag?" Angel looked to Gideon with hope that she could escape and have at least an hour to herself before they fly out to the next case, "I have to get stuff from the washer and iron-"