sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇʀ 『3/5』✓

sᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
╰┈➤ [ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2,038

『Main POV』

The flight was very quiet as everyone had decided to get some sleep on before they go for the home stretch with the case. The only noise that circulated the rounded walls of the plane was the air conditioner blowing from the vents above. A singing white noise rang out as well from inside the planes mechanisms.

The landing was smooth a fast, waking them all up immediately once they hit the ground with all wheels. After thanking the pilot, grabbing their bags and heading out of the luxurious jet, they made their way to the prepared SUV's waiting for them. Two officers got into the cars with them as well, escorting them to the local police station.

The team had been in contact with the sheriff about this case for quite some time. They had even come down but had no luck, the only thing that could have helped them was time and it did. With Angel they had a bigger chance to bring down this monster roaming the streets.

Driving to the station wasn't as quiet for Angel. She has gotten into the car with Spencer, Gideon, and Elle along with an extra officer. Elle, Spencer and Angel had been squished together in the back while Gideon took the front passenger seat.

Gideon spent the entire time attempting to talk to Angel but she had started giving dry responses as she looked out the window into the busy street so he had stopped and moved on to Elle, who was happy enough to indulge in a conversation.

The road had shaken the car a little, pushing everyone in the back seat closer together. Elle clung onto the door to avoid slamming into Spencer but Angel hadn't expected the bump, which forced her to push into Spencer. She immediately backed up into her seat and cleared her throat.

Even after Angel moved a little, Spencer was still being crushed in the middle of the two girls but his mind was completely in the book he was reading. Angel read along as well, trying to see the words without placing or touching her head on his shoulder. Spencer's reading pace was extremely fast, but luckily for Angel so was her's.

"Have you read this before?" Spencer asked once he had caught on to her staring down to his lap where the dark red tinted book laid, slightly closed, he had used his finger as a temporary book mark as he looked over to Angel, waiting for a response.

"Hm?" she asked in a mumbled tone as she zoned out from the cover on his lap, "Oh, yes, I have," she nodded to him, "I used to read a lot." she added as well which seemed to immediately intrigue Spencer even more.

"Used to?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows a little, tilting his head subconsciously as well, "Why did you stop?" he asked after he received a little nod from her.

"Never had time," Angel explained, "Being an undercover agent doesn't give you too much time for...other things," she took a deep breath, "Even basic humane functions."

"And reading?" he asked with a shrug, pulling out a bookmark from his jean pocket and sliding it in between the old pages as the pulled up closer into the station parking lot.

"As I said," Angel smiled a little, grabbing her to-go coffee cup and pulling out her backpack from the car floor in between her legs, "Basic humane functions." she looked to him as a smirk spread onto his face as well.

Both cars pulled into the station parking lot that had been packed that afternoon with a variety of cars, mostly police cars that had been lined up in the front. The building was quite small, a brown and burgundy brick coloring exterior, and cream colored framing on the doors and windows. The roof was almost completely flat, the top of it has been covered with vines as well as the walls.