Chapter 7

Andreas POV(Eurell)

"Mama" I heard one of the little beings shriek out, I hurriedly packed their lunch before running upstairs to check on them.

Emilia seems to be okay so I went to check on Aurora, to my surprise she wasn't dressed yet.

"Aurora, why aren't you dressed?" I asked running my hands through my hair

"I can't find a perfect gown"

At the mention of that, I groaned as I tugged on my hair.

Although Aurora loves to dress masculine, there were times when she is extra feminine, picky about her clothes and all of that. Now, I loved that she was able to express herself but I wasn't planning that today, Mel had to leave early to receive some new stocks which means I had to care for the kids alone. During her feminine days, Aurora would have to go through several clothing to find the perfect one, which took, time, and time wasn't exactly on our side today. Nevertheless, I still went ahead to help her pick a gown.

"I think this is perfect," I said holding up a yellow gown

She placed a finger under her chin before shaking her head negatively, replying 'Too bright'.

"This seems okay," I said holding up a dark blue gown

"Nope" she replied

She paced around for a while before running into her small walk-in closet, I cringed as I watched her excitedly and messily pull the items of clothing from their allotted space, she finally found what she was looking for and ran out with a big smile on her face.

"Mama this is perfect" she held up an ash gown with pink flowers scattered all over.

I assisted her in putting it on. She twirled in the mirror as she squealed.

"All right baby girl, we should get going"

"Mama, you haven't done my hair"

"Your hair looks great my vitamin" I chuckled

"I know it looks great, but I want it to be great and girly"

I sighed, "What do you want me to do?"

"You should style it for me" she replied in excitement

Just then Emilia strutted into the room.

"come on mama, we will be late for school"

"hold on princess, your sister wants to style her hair," I said as I searched WikiHow on how to style hair. I really should learn how to do this things.

Emilia groaned before taking my place behind Aurora, she combed the hair, applying some products here and there before styling it. All I could do is stand and look in awe.

"Who taught you how to do that?"

"Mum" she replied as she put in some finishing touches

At the mention of the love of my life, my eyes soften as I smiled widely while taking a trip down memory lane.

"All done," Emilia said interrupting my thoughts.

"All right darlings, let's have breakfast then off we go," I said, on cue, they picked up their backpacks and hurried to the kitchen.

They ate their food while bickering, while I dressed up in a casual fit before driving them to school.

...

...

...

I groaned as I munched on some chips while watching WWE, I am bored out of my mind. According to my manager, all my interviews weren't till noon, so my morning was free. Just then I heard my phone ring out, I picked it up and lazily placed it on my ear.