White Lily Blossom || Akeru's birthday ||

(Hii everyone, if any of you is reading this, congratulations! You are interested in what I'm writing. I'm always stuck on how to publish this in public here and there and it's difficult to do so since I procrastinate a lot. This is my nne character's birthday oneshot, I hope this content intrigued you more 🌸 Okay, let's get right into it!)

Just some introduction if you're confused about who these characters are:

Rizen Yora is the main protagonist of NNE story, his family has unusual children causing them to be abused in different ways. Yora is the descendant of Chihiro's family bloodline in the United Kingdom, he is Asami Akemi's grandson. He is fully japanese and half british due to his rich snobby attitude while still maintaining his authentic personality. Rizen Yora is a demon.

Itomizuki Owaji is Rizen Yora's childhood friend and his boyfriend, Owaji's parents are always doting on him, making him spoiled and relying on them sometimes. After his parent's death, Owaji put extreme pressure on himself and denied he is not abnormal like everyone. In reality, he had a family relative which happens to be his lost foreign grandfather, Mayako Yuji. Yuji is sweet towards Owaji but not strangers he doesn't meet. Yuji is originally from Russia, making Owaji look foreigner and not so good with the winter season for some reason. Itomizuki Owaji is a kodama (tree spirit).

Yuukari Akeru is Owaji and Yora's older friend and a mentor, Akeru's parents were in a critical condition before he was born, and the two parents got divorced because they always argue all the time, they agreed to terms of not contacting each other again until Akeru was born. Akeru is a complicated character with many toxic people taking advantage of him before he met the others. He is a Fujin (Wind God).

Minamimoto Nao is an enemy of Owaji and everyone's friend. Nao comes from a dysfunctional family and he died early in his 9-year-old form. The reason for that is his father is incredibly abusive and kills Nao's source of happiness, making Nao have resentment and grudge towards him for killing Nao and his mother too. He is a walking-dead demon but a fallen angel personality.

Takakiri Jun is Yora's hated person and also a rebellious young adult. His parents are toxic until his mother re-married someone he despises, Funomoyo Ohto. His stepfather is also abusive to him, making jokes about sending Jun to the black market because he doesn't deserve to be in the family and also trying to sexually assault him, causing the boy to leave and being called his biological father's favorite, despite his father is also toxic to him. He was raised respectfully and like a child when he became a Kagema in an inn. He is Okami (Wolf Spirit).

Morikami Shino is everyone's mentor and Akeru's step-family. Shino doesn't have any parents or trauma, but he comes from the heavens where he used to reside at. He is Izanami and Izanagi's family descendant, even Akeru himself. He is an Amanozako (God of Rebellion).

Ship name: Naoru ( Minamimoto Nao x Yuukari Akeru)

Short synopsis: It was still snowing in some japanese regions and the Yamanashi snow season only lasted in February. Yora and the others were busy with their work except for Nao who remembers Akeru's birthday in January. Nao told the others about his birthday except for Akeru who's doing his house chores at Aokigahara forest.

> 3rd person POV <

It was a cold windy day, snow still comes around even after New Year's Eve and it didn't stop snowing. Yamanashi just happens to be a part of Tokyo that shares the same similarities of weather and climate changes. Although the two prefectures are in different areas. Mount Fuji can be seen even from Tokyo. After the snow stopped coming down, white beautiful lilies surrounded the ground, and a white spider lily comes along.

"I would be supporting you, Rizen-san!" A busy fashion shop flocks many customers everywhere except the Zen Royal brand, which happens to be Yora's brand business. "Thank you, I hope you have a great day." Yora took the compliment dearly and his fan walks out of the fashion shop at the mall. After the rough work, he took breaks while his co-workers do his work. "I'll be resting for a day, I come back tomorrow." Yora mused and his co-workers let him go.