Shino's Essence of Taste || NNE || JunIno fanfic

I'm so sorry for the late update, things have caught on so early that I don't have the time to be on Wattpad most of the time! Anyway, as a token of apology, I will be making another NNE birthday fanfic once again, hopefully you will enjoy this ^^)

Warning: This story would be included destructive behavior, cannibalism, self-harm and disassociate disorder, please skip this chapter if you are highly uncomfortable.

Top: Jun  Bottom: Shino

3rd person POV
It was the month of Halloween and almost everyone celebrated it, especially for company workers. As time passed, it was already the evening. "What a nice little snack, I wish this little guy was still fresh...." A very tall man mumbled to himself while looking at a yokai cryptic human being. "It's not enough, I need more feast." He walks back to his house feeling disappointed. As he went in, he saw his "friend" waiting for him.

"Shino-sensei! I was waiting for you!" A bright happy-go-round person shouts back at him. "Oh Akeru, how did you get here? I swore I locked the door...." Shino wondered. "Hehe, I use my fujin powers to get inside, I'm a wicked little witch~♪" Akeru played dumb for a while until Shino stretched his cheeks like crazy. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, owieeee!! Shino-sensei, stooop that!!" Shino sighed and chuckled after.

"Jeez, just tell me when you're supposed to meet me, not just barge in." He remarked while still laughing. "Hehe, I'm sorry~" the alice blue-haired male giggled. "Well, this place used to be your house so make yourself at home." Shino sat down on the seiza chair, sighing at Akeru. "Yeah, you're right, I was a toddler at that time but I have a great memory, to be honest." Akeru continued. "The way you treated me was very different than the current—" He was interrupted by Shino's loud banging hands and looked dead in the eyes.

"Please do not make me remember, Izanagi Akeru." Shino's eyes closed and smiled gleefully to intimidate him. "Eeh.... I'm sowwy..." Akeru tears up from being terrified and apologises to him most earnestly. "Good. I go make some tea and food alright?" Akeru brightens up after hearing and nodding profusely. "I guess I take that as a yes." Shino chuckles and gets up from the seiza chair. After he finished prepping, all the foods are displayed on Akeru's face. "Aaaaah!! This is all my favorite foodsss!!" He cheerfully shouted.

"I told you, make yourself at home, didn't I? So I made this many, don't leave a single bite." Shino sighed and watched Akeru gobbling all the food. The old mauve-haired male chuckles and continues drinking the tea he made. After Akeru stayed for a while, he got out of Shino's house and bowed down at him. "I will come back again sometime!" He smiled and left immediately. "Hm, see you next time." Shino waved as Akeru went back to his house.

Shino stood at his door entrance, he was spacing out until someone called him out. "Shino! Are you alright?" He was finally snapped back to reality and looked down at the person, it was his other "friend". Or so he thought. "Jun, I didn't know you were here." He mumbles. "I just got here because I want to see you." Shino's eyes widened and got flustered by his words. "I see... Are you coming inside?" "Yeah, come on now, just don't stand there all the time..." Jun pushed Shino inside his house and took off his shoes before entering.

The two went to the living room as Jun started preparing some snacks and tea. "I handle the rest, you should take a break." Jun added and Shino nodded at him. The tension between them was silent, it was a quiet feeling in the evening after Jun finished setting up. "It's only this much so tell me if you get hungry." He softly smiles at Shino and places down the snacks and the tea. "Mhm. I'm not hungry yet..." Shino only whispered as his face was still red.

The two then started eating and talked for a while. "Hey... I was thinking..." Jun looks at Shino, his blue eyes shine when the sun hits him. "What is it?" Jun was confused as Shino's expression turned grim. "I kind of don't understand anymore, between emotions and human's feelings." Shino looked away, his light coral eyes fell dim. Jun was flabbergasted at his sudden confession about himself, he held his emotions in until Shino sparked his anger and frustration.