Cosplaying of the day || Yora's Birthday ||

(A/N: Hello everyone, I'm back once again! Sorry if I leave you guys hanging with a few chapters of this book, I'm usually active when it comes to characters' birthdays and random stories. This time around, the story is different based on the character's theme. I hope you enjoy it!!)

Warning: This story includes 18+, if you are uncomfortable reading this, please proceed to another chapter or leave this oneshots, thank you 💕

Top: Owaji & Nao Bottom: Yora

3rd Person POV

It was the usual sunset, the city's bright lights engulfed the whole place, making it the best atmosphere for night parties and all. While it is getting dark, a short boy jogs his way to his mansion, breathing for air. "Finally... Made it..." He said under his breath, still gasping for air. The door finally opened and it was his butlers, Tsukino Shiro and Aslan Eduardo Eugene. "Master Yora, welcome back." The two greeted Yora while Shiro noticed Yora's condition.

"Master Yora, are you alright?" Shiro added, wanting to help him. "Ah- yes, I'm okay... I didn't even realize it was getting late so I ran all the way here..." The azalea-haired male muttered to Shiro. Shiro sighed in relief and grabbed Yora's arm. "Anyway, you should rest now, come with me." She replied to him and dragged him to his room. Aslan sighed at them and started to feel irritated, he clicked his tongue at the same time. "I guess I have to cook his dinner once again, urgh." He babbled and went off to his work.

2 hours later, Yora finished taking his bath and eating dinner, he's now in his room, lying down on his bed. "Hmm...." He looks at his phone, waiting for someone to message him back. After a short while, his childhood friend, Owaji texted him. "Owaji!" He said in his thoughts. He then looked at his message and it reads:

Owaji: How's your day, Yora?

Owaji: I have been stuck doing my assignments lately but glad that I finished in time.

Owaji: Have you done yours?

Yora smiled as his face was flustered, he then typed:

Yora: Yeah, I did them two weeks ago, I wanted to focus on my jobs as much as possible so I wouldn't miss the deadline.

Owaji: I see, It must've been hard for you is that right?

Yora: Yeah, I'm glad we can text like this...

Owaji: I agree.

Owaji: Say, it's almost September, looks like your birthday is getting near.

Yora was surprised by his message and he looked at the calendar at his work desk. "Right... It's the 28th of August now, it's almost my 22nd birthday...." He mutters to himself and he jumps from his phone notification.

Owaji: Yora?

Yora: Ah, sorry about that, I was thinking about what are the gifts this time.

Owaji: Haha, that's a secret, you should wait Yora.

Yora: Aww....

Owaji: It will ruin the moment, so don't be like that.

Yora: Okay then...

Yora sighed in his sad tone, grabbing his cat plushie beside him. "Meow~" Yora was surprised and he noticed his cat, Muni was calling out to him. "What's wrong Muni?" His ragamuffin cat went up to him and sat beside his face. "Hey, stop that, It tickles!" He chuckles as he hears his door is opened. "Master Yora, the packages have arrived," Shiro replied to him and Yora went out to get them.

It was a peaceful life for him, being cuddled with his pet animals and seeing his butlers arguing sometimes, he ate his ice cream late at night, watching the dark starry sky. Yora was dazing off again until he heard someone calling out his name. "Yora-chan!" He looked at the person who happened to be Akeru. "Akeru!" He yelled out his name. Akeru summons his little cloud and goes up to him. He then sat down on the chair and looked at Yora. "What are you eating?"