A Day of Eroticism + Pics || Owara, Akera, Naoji & Naoru (Poly) fanfic ||

(A/N: Hello everyone, I'm back once again from my death bed and today is the day of my oc's birthday, Nao Minamimoto! Sorry for the abrupt appearances, things have gotten busy lately and I have to balance them out for my writing books. This time, since I ran out of time to make fanfics due to my carelessness, I'll be making a convo story instead. It's a short version with smut included, I hope you like it!

Oh right, there would be pictures too, I link them down if you want to make your oc. I do not own the art style or the drawing, all credits to the artists I linked to.)

Let's get started!

At Nao's birthday party (In Aokigahara)

Everyone: Happy birthday, Nao!

Nao: Everyone.... *Smiles* Thanks, you guys.

Akeru: Yora-chan and Mizuki-chan, those two worked so hard preparing for your birthday! You should thank them for that! *Smiles like a ray of sunshine*

Yora: Akeru, stop that, you're embarrassing me.

Akeru: Hehe, I'm sorry! 🌸

Owaji: Yora is right, it feels weird just to thank us for nothing....

Jun: That's not true, your dedication to finishing the cake in just one week is already amazing, despite the complicated appearance, it has such a nice smell. You're like a chef in the kitchen.

Owaji: S-Stop that! *Blushes* A-Anyway, here.

Owaji gave his presents to Nao

Owaji: Don't expect any high expectations, I only know you like, other things....

Owaji looks away flustered. Nao was confused and unwrapped his presents not until a cage appeared in front of him alongside the pet inside of it

Nao: Woah!

He was in shock, seeing a budgerigar parakeet bird stare at him

Shino: Oh my, you went ahead buying a Budgerigar instead~

Owaji: Well.... I have a hard time what kind of pet he would want so I buy it on the instant. The other present is just normal...

Nao unwrapped the other one, revealing simple stylish clothes and everything. He was silent for a bit and went up to Owaji.

Owaji: W-What is it?

Nao kisses him, passionately

Owaji: Hmgh! (N-Nao?! Just when he- Ah.... My brain can't take this anymore....)

The two make out right in front of everyone

Akeru: Um.... Should we leave them alone?

Yora: Hold on, let's wait longer.

~ After everyone handed out the presents and enjoyed the birthday party ~

Nao: Nothing taste so good when there's sake around, heh.

Shino: Yeah yeah, and if you add it to the taste, it's like....

Shino accidentally uses his powers to shake the ground

Shino: This. Hehe.

Yora: Shino-sensei and Nao-san are like drunkard old grandpas.... Hahaha... 😅

Owaji: Yeah and let's not forget Akeru just started singing at the poisonous plants after drinking one glass of wine from Shino's cup.

Akeru: *Sings ancient Serbian at the aggressive plants in child's voice*

Yora: Akeru sounds like he hit his head hard today. 💧