Fantastical Mystic Life || Naoji fanfic ||

(Hello everyone and yes I am back from the dead, cause shits have been going on and there has been a new COVID variant, something goes by..... Wait, I forgot—

There's no hoping that I can go back to doing my writing as usual since my mental state is in the drains of the darkest dept lol 😅 Anyway, I hope you can enjoy this fanfic I made ❤️ Btw, I lost all of my save writings after my phone got formatted, it was tragic and I was so desperate to restore everything to normal but it didn't happen 😭 I've now learned my lesson to not ever forget my phone password ever again, I change my phone pass into simple words for a while as a temporary. I couldn't able to finish my characters introduction either, I was screaming in pain this whole past week 🥲 Okay, enough for the grim topic, please enjoy this while you can, I try my best to restore them even if it's a speck of it 💀)

Warning: This story includes 18+, if you are uncomfortable reading this, please proceed to another chapter or leave this oneshots, thank you 💕

Top: Nao  |  Bottom: Owaji
> Smut <

3rd person POV
It was just a normal day in Tokyo. The streets were packed by crowds and they all rushes to go to work. Despite the sprinting, a single young adult boy was still sleeping, on his comfortable futon with cold air and his hair was all over his face. Until a knock wakes him up. "Owaji! It's almost noon! Aren't you supposed to go to work this evening?" An older man responded, and Owaji groans at the sound. "Jeez, Gramps, my part-time job is around 4:30 pm, it's not even 12 yet..." He complained and woke up entirely.

"I understand your school assignments made you stay up late last night, but that doesn't excuse you if you don't eat your food and freshen up your body!" His grandpa lectured him. The old copper-haired male groans even more as he finally gets up from his futon. He checks his alarm and it hasn't stopped beeping for quite long. "Woah, it's 11:30 am right now.... I should get up..." He thought in his mind and organised his futon and everything. After he took a bath, he went to the dining room and his grandpa cook him some breakfast.

"I made one of your favorites, I already heated them." He places his hot steamed food on the table. Owaji sat down on his chair and flustered a bit. "This is... Takayama ramen! And..." He looks beside his favorite dish, it was a dessert called Kakigori (chocolate). "Are you feeling better after seeing the dessert?" Owaji nodded at him and he lightly smiled. "Thanks for the dessert, Yuji Grandpa." Yuji pokes Owaji's cheeks, continuously times. "That's gramps for you, Owaji. You don't need to call my first name." Yuji still pokes at him, for another how many times.

After he finished his breakfast, he went on doing his science project which consisted of 7 people in one group. He was halfway done and sighed from his workload of assignments. "I wish someone can do my assignments for me.... I'm already this tired to start my part-time too.... Aaaaaa..." He gives up, putting his head on the chair, and bending upwards. "It's already the 29th month of April, I wonder what my gifts are when it's almost my birthday... I'm dying to know." He dramatised his thoughts and let out a cute sigh.

"The last time I got my gifts was from last year...."

~ Last year ~

"Owaji, happy 21st birthday!" Everyone congratulated him on his birthday and sent gifts after he gave wishes on his birthday cake. "Here's mine, Owaji." Yora cheerfully added and Owaji opened the present, which happens to be another cat related. "Um.... Didn't you send me this before more than two times?" Owaji's sweat dropped. "This time it's different, these are handmade by me, I made you cat gloves," He continued "They are long and warm, they should be extended around the elbows only." He explained in detail.

Owaji lightly chuckles at him "Thanks for the gift as always." He smirked. Everyone gave all their presents to the old copper-haired male until Nao finish the last present. Owaji carefully stares at Nao and the gift, with hesitation in his eyes. Nao notices it beforehand and smirks at him. "What? Are you doubting my birthday gift for you?" He sarcastically grins making the brunette feel nervous about it.