Please Come Back!!

Dear mom,

I hope you are doing well... Well , about me ! I don't know ... I don't really know what I am feeling or rather I say what I want ... I don't know why but I think dad is not sending any of my letters to you.... If you are receiving my letters why aren't you replying.... At least send me a reply telling me anything about you ....

Dad is not doing well ... He had started drinking too .. he usually came home very late and do nothing...but work on his music ... He's been in his studio quite a lot ...

Yesterday was my Annual at school.... You won't believe it.... But your kookie got so many awards .... It was too hard for me to hold them all together .. oh ! How badly I wished you were there with me .. watching me receiving all the awards ... Dad couldn't make it ...
He didn't come yesterday...

I am all alone here... Mom.... Please come back ... I want you ... I don't want ... dad to marry Jiminie ... He is planning to marry her .... I don't want this .. I want you back.... I want us ..... Me , you and dad to be together again... I don't know what happened back then .... But it still hurts.....

Jiminie is not a bad .... She is quite good as a person .... She helps me with my homework too...she took care of me .. and she came to my Annual.... But I introduced her as dad's friend not as his girlfriend.... I don't hate her .. but I just can't see her at your place....

Lastly, I only wanna say ... I am missing you... A lot ..... But please don't forget me .... I promise you ... I'll do whatever you say ... I will be a good boy ... I won't even fight for anything.. I just want you. ... I'll make you all proud ... Please come back .... Or else let me come with you ... I want you..... I know you and dad are now divorced ... You can't be together again.... But ...... I want you even if it meant to be away from dad ... I still want you .... Please mom ... I am craving for your love .... I wanna see you again ..

Please come back ...!!!

Yours
Kookie

He stopped writing the letter ... And soon enough he felt a pool of tears coming from his eyes .... He clenched his eyes shut .... And started sobbing.... It's been 7 years.... His parents divorced....and he was living with his dad for 7 years....

The last day he saw his mom was the day he was handed to his dad ..... And oddly enough the home in which he spent his childhood , in which he always smiled , the home whose every corner was filled with the laugh of his mom .. and his ...

The brightest laugh whenever he sneaks into the kitchen late at night to steal ice-cream only to be caught by his mom and they both end up eating the ice-cream together....

The home where he used to paint different paintings with his mom .... The home where they both waited for his dad to come and disturb him till he growls in annoyance and then laughs along with them. ...

That home went silent.... All the happiness and joy died in just one day ....
He only can feel cold beneath his foot whenever he steps on the wooden flooring....
That home went dark for him who always brightened his dark days....

His home was no longer a home .... It was now a house ....
A house with furniture and stuff... Having two soulless bodies living in it .... His and his dad's...

He quickly opened his eyes and wiped the tears with the hem of his shirt....

He sniffing and quickly folded the letter .... Ready to be posted... He stand up from his chair and went downstairs....