" It's the time Yoongi .."

Yoongi was walking.... With nervous steps ...

The night was very beautiful...but as soon as the sun arrives .... His father called him .... immediately..

Hoseokie told him not to be nervous ... Or not to be scared...cause she'll always be with him ... She'll always proud of him...

And that was the only relief for him ...the only thing he ever wanted was ... His son and his wife ...to be with him ....

He took a deep breath and knocked the door before opening it ..

as soon as he opened the door ... He saw his dad sitting in his usual sitting place ....and taking to someone.... 

And soon Yoongi recognized that someone ... Very well ...and as soon as he recognized him ...his blood boiled ...

"How dare you come here ??!! I think I've warned you enough.... Andras!!! " Yoongi barked as soon as he stepped inside...

Andras looked at him  and smirked ....

He stand up and bowed at Mr. Min...and went towards Yoongi

He smiled at him ..and hugged him ... While hugging he whispered in his ears ..

"Hey ..buddy ... You should have told me you wanted her for little long ...  Believe me ... I won't mind that.... but .... still good choice ... we can still share ..yah ...!!!! " he laughed and went outside ...

yoongi clinched his jaw ...right now the only thing he badly wanted was to punch him ..or more like to kill him .... 

but he controlled himself and looked at his father ..

" what was that piece of shit ..doing here ???!!" 

Mr. Min looked at him and raised his brow..." he was here ..to talk to me on a topic ... nevermind ...come have a seat ..." 

Yoongi glared at him and sat .... he huffed after a while 

" why'd you call me ??!!" 

" why're you so pissed off ??!!! what happened ?!!" his dad asked with a slight smirk 

" dad ...you know I hate Andras ..!! but still you called him ." he gritted his teeth and looked away ...

his dad laughed 

" I thought ..you guys were best friend .... or used to be .."

" not like a real one though ... you know it was only because I was a shit back then ...but I'm changed now ...." 

his dad looked at him briefly and nodded 

" well how's Jungkook ??!!" 

Yoongi flashed a smile as soon as the topic changed ...he looked at his father with shining eyes ....

" he's cute ... adorable .... naughty .... sweet ..intelligent .... curious and so many thing at the same time .." he giggled after completing ...and his father laughed as well 

" well that's so sweet ... but ... I think I asked about ... how's he doing ??!!" 

" I think I've told you exactly that ... but ... he's doing great ... " 

they both laughed together ..

" you love him a lot .... yaah ??!! " 

" umhm ... I love him the most ... he's my life.. "

" I see .." there was a pregnant silence ...

no one of them speak ...but Mr. Min decided to break the silence