What Am I To You !!!!

Hoseokie opened her eyes and looked at the them .... Yoongi changing Jungkook in a comfortable sweatpants .... and jungkook blabbering about the things he liked at the beach .... she smiled fondly at them .... but a feeling of guilt crept her heart ... only if they knew ... what's about to happen .... only if she can told them ....

she wanted someone to help her .... to be her savior ....and...... oh how badly she wanted Yoongi to be that someone.... only her heart knows ..

" and here comes the superhero .." jungkook said almost jumping on the bed .... Hoseokie laughed when the boy landed badly by his face ..... and started fake snoring ..

" A tired superhero .... oh my superhero ..are you tired already ??" she put her face on her palms and asked .... jungkook lifted his head and looked at her and raised his brow

" oh..baby ... saving the world is tough... but your superhero isn't tired yet ... "

hoseokie laughed more ... and Yoongi was taken back by the sudden choice of words of the boy ..

" Wow... from where did you learn these shits ..??!!" he asked while raising his brow ...

jungkook turned towards him and sighed deeply

" oh come on dad .... you don't need to learn how to flirt with a girl .... that too with a beautiful one .." he said while making kissing face towards his mother ... who was laughing at this drama... he was about to more forward ..but got hitted by his father on the back of his head ...

" ouch !!! what was that for ??!!"

" stop that nonsense... and move ... make space for me ..." he said while pushing the boy a little ..jungkook pout ...clearly not okay with this

" you know what old man.... you were lucky enough to have her first ... or else I would have snatched her away from you .... " he barked and showed his tongue to him ...

Yoongi's eyes widened and he tried to catch the boy to teach him a lesson but he quickly hide behind his mother ...

" come here you brat ..."

" hey ... hahaha ..you can't touch him ... I won't let you ..... I'm gonna protect him ....he's my lover ....right Romeo ??? ... " Hoseokie said while trying to hide the boy

" of course Juliet ..... don't worry ... this old man don't have enough power to catch a flash like me ..." he said with a proud smirk ..but winced in pain when Yoongi grabbed his ears ..

" oh..aw...dad ..please..leave my ear .... ouch !!!! IT HURTS !!!!!"

" old man huh???!!!! let me check how much power I've left .."

" you'll get tired ...ouch ..leave me .... you can't separate me from my Juliet .... not in this life ..."

Hoseokie burst in laugh by seeing the father son duo .... and tried to make Yoongi leave her bratty boy ..... yoongi left him and Jungkook was quick to shrink in his mother's embrace ...

" mom ...I won't sleep in the middle .... he irritates me .." he whined and went on the other side of the bed .... Hoseokie laughed as the both men were showing their power

" that's what happens when you have two bratty Alpha personality at home " she said while giggling ..

" excuse me ... ????!!! bratty ???!!" Yoongi asked her with furrowed eyebrows

" umhm ...you both are bratty ..." she said while hugging the boy ...

Yoongi now realized Hoseokie was in the middle of the bed .... he gulped and slowly sat on his usual place and laid down ....