"Mine !!"

Yoongi was walking through the dark alley ..... There was no expression on his face .... Just walking with red eyes.... That was due to anger ... And taking rather quicker steps ....

He was walking towards a destination....that was a room ...
He stood still when he reached in front of that perticular room ...

The sound of Grunting , screaming and crying was so clear even outside of the metal door of the room ...

Yoongi gritted his teeth and looked towards the gaurds outside....who bowed to him and opened the door for him ....

With a stern step...he entered in the room ...now the sound of punching... Kicking... And beating was as clear as the previous sound, the sound of Grunting, screaming and crying...

Yoongi looked the figure in front of him ... tied up on a chair like a lump....
And all covered in blood ..

He was barely able to open his eyes ... And was panting...

Blood and saliva were coming out of his slightly open mouth ....

Yoongi looked at him emotionless.... And then turned his head towards one of his bodyguard ... And he gave him a pair of gloves...and mask ...

Yoongi wore all those ...and went towards the person... Who was Andras ...

Yoongi looked to the guard who was beating and delivering punched and kicks on his behalf until now ...and signed him to step aside...

The panting gaurd bowed and stepped behind ...

Yoongi looked at Andras for a while then said "You would have survived...but the sin you've did ..is unforgivable... And now ...you must be thinking...that I'll be pitting over you ... But let me tell you .... I'm enjoying you in this state ...
You killed Minho... And then dare to touch Hoseokie...
Ofcourse these filthy hands of yours must be broken apart..."

He untied his left hand ...and grabbed his already broken wrist with a death grip ....

He looked at his eyes..that were clearly widened due to terror ...and he twisted his wrist ... At which he screamed...so loud ....

"DID YOU REALLY THOUGHT.. IF WOULD BE EASY TO HIDE FROM ME ??!!! LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING ANDRAS.... DEATH IS CERTAIN... IT'S PERMANENT..!!! AND I'M YOUR DEATH .." ..

He shouted while twisted his hand more roughly and tightly...

Andras were continuously screaming...in pain ..

"p.. please l..leave...m...mme.... I.. I..I b..beg y..you ..pl.. please " he shutterd badly and cried ...

"DID YOU ??!!" Yoongi looked Fierce.... And for the first his true emotions showed up .... He was not angry... He was not sad .... He didn't wanted revenge...

He was in pain ...!!

Andras for the first time in his life felt tears in eyes.... He let them slide ....

All the things he did .... Were running in his mind like a picture...

All the heart he had ever broken.... All the things he did to Minho ... All the things he did to Hoseokie...

"DID YOU STOPPED??!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FELT ANY EMOTION WHEN YOU WERE BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL!! You don't deserve any pity Andras .... Don't deserve.... Any help ....," Yoongi looked at him ... And a tear slid down from his eyes himself...

"At this point... Believe me Andras ... Only death can give you relief... And I'm only helping you ... To get rid of this useless life of yours...."

He stated and turned around... He was about to step out when Andras said