We'll Get Her Back ..!!

Jiminie smiled while buying the candy fluff .... This was the best memory of her childhood....

More like her school life ... With Hoseokie... She remembers how she offered Hoseokie to eat the candy fluff... Who was crying... Because she got lost....

Back then... Hoseokie was so naïve ..
She still is ... But a bit matured now .... Ofcource life was so hard for her ...

Jiminie looked at the pink fluffy sugar candy in her hands ...

" how beautiful was our childhood !!! just like spring .... !!! but how unlucky we are ... we've lost our spring ... !!! even if we pay our whole life's savings , income and everything ..we won't be able to get that back ... I'm glad seokie ... I've spent my childhood with you .... you were the best thing happened to me ...

I've never thought I would be able to get love .... but you showed me .... you taught me what a real love is .... and I don't know what would I've done ...without you ... I know you've gone through so much in these years ... and I was the reason behind your pain .... but back then ...I was unaware of the truth .... and now when I know every truth ...

I promise you .... I'll be the one to protect you ... I won't let anyone harm you .... I promise you that my Kiki ... " she smiled proudly and walk towards the hospital once again ....

both of them were having a brilliant time together .... when Hoseokie suddenly remembered their favorite thing .... candy fluff ... and what she demanded .... Jiminie growled but obeyed ... and went to buy the snack and candy fluff for both of them ....

she was half way crossed when her phone ringed ...she looked at it and found Yoongi calling ....

she picked up the call and sighed ...when once again heard the fighting sound of both bestfriend .. that who'll talk first ...

she was about to say something when heard Taehyung growling ....indicating Yoongi won the fight ..

" what are they ??!! kindergarten kids ??!!" she mumbled to herself ...

"H....Hello ...Jiminie ... where the hell are you both !! "

Jiminie flinched at the sudden outburst ..

" woah ...!!! what happened ??!!"

" How's Hoseokie??!! I wanna talk to her !!! Why isn't she picking her call ??!!"

" Take a damm breath Min yoongi ... I'm out of the Hospital ....Hoseokie wanted to have some candy fluff ...that's why ... and she's still a patient ..she must have fallen asleep ... wait ...I'm almost there ..don't worry .."

" I'm not feeling well hyung .."

she heard the slight voice of Taehyung ....and frowned ...what could have happened ... why isn't Hoseokie picking up the call ...she never does something like this ...

for a while Jiminie felt her heart beating faster ... she was moving but bumped into someone

" fuck !!!" she cursed and looked up only to found that strange someone already moving out of the hospital .... in a hurry ... she cursed under her breath and picked up the call

" hello ??!! hey ..you okay ?!! Jiminie ?!"

" yah I'm fine "

" what happened ??!! "

" nothing just bumped into a strange freak ... he was weird ....well forget it ... now I'm hanging up ..I'll call you ... after checking on Hoseokie .."