Prologue

Author- So, on request of some of my readers or you can say Friends. I am here with a story fully based on Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok.

I told many parts regarding them, In Professor Noona, and I didn't expected my readers to like that. When I told, I am gonna end the story soon, they told me not to as they love reading about Joonie and Hobi.

I promised them, That I will be back with a story which will have Hoseok and Namjoon as Main lead and twins too.

And here it is.

***

Mr. And Mrs. Kim were richest people in South Korea. They were living together from many years. They had 5 sons. And they love all of them so much.
Mrs. Kim was pregnant with Twins. She was already 8 months pregnant.

Well, you may think, their life was going on smoothly and happy. But No, since Mrs. Kim was pregnant with the Twins, their is a constant fight going on between Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

Why? Cause Mr. Kim hide tha fact that he was a Mafia Leader from Mrs. Kim. And Mrs. Kim was so angry at this fact that the small fight started getting big enough when a time came like this----

Mrs. Kim- Enough now. You know what, let's get divorced.

Yup, you heard right. Their fight came to this point that now they don't want to live with each other.

Mr. Kim- I am ready.

Mrs. Kim- My sons, will go with me.

Mrs. Kim said making Mr. Kim shock. He widened his eyes at his wife's words.

Mr. Kim- No way. They will live with their father.

Mrs. Kim- And do what! I am pretty sure, you will make them a Heartless Mafia like you.

Mr. Kim- No, I will not. They are my son's. I know how to protect them and what is best for them.

Mrs. Kim- They maybe your sons, but I am the kne who gave them birth. So, they are not going to live with you.

Mr. Kim- Listen, If you want you can take 2 of them. But three will live with me.

Mrs. Kim- No, They can't live without each other so, I will take all of them.

Mr. Kim- Honey....

Mrs. Kim- Don't call me that.

Mr. Kim sighed and nodded. He took a deep breath and said

Mr. Kim- I know, you are angry. And I am respecting your descision of divorcing but atleast let 4 of my kids to live with me.

Mrs. Kim- What do you mean four? Wasn't it just three?

Mr. Kim- Hone-- I mean, I am talking about the unborn baby in your belly. They are also my kids and I want one of them.

Mrs. Kim- Are you mad? You wanna separate the child from its twin?

Mr. Kim- Yes, cause like that, I can have one with me and you can have another.

Mrs. Kim- They are not a fucking thing....... They are kids.

Mr. Kim- I know. But, what I said is final. If you wanna leave me. Then, go. You wanna take your sons, take them. But you will only take 3 of them. While the rest 4 including one of the unborn will stay with his father.

Mrs. Kim started thinking what to do. She was pretty sure now, that she can't live with Mr. Kim anymore. But she also don't want to separate the twins from the family and from each other.