💫 Chapter-2 💫

Present Time

~ Yah, stop right their. Today I will kill you. How dare you throw water on me?

A boy shouted running after another boy who was giggling. Well, many may think, they are young kids but...........this is not the case. They both are in their 20s.

Anyways, they both ran into their older brother's room where is was arranging his papers.

The youngest went to him and hide behind him.

~ Tae Tae Hyung......you will never catch me.

Said the youngest. Taehyung took deep breath because of running in the whole house.

Taehyung- You!!.......Hyung see he again threw water at me.

Taehyung said as he sat on the bed. Jungkook chuckled seeing him. He turned back to face the younger.

Jungkook- Hobi.....you did that again?

Hoseok- Yup. It was fun. Tae Tae Hyung looked so scared.

Hoseok said giggling.

Taehyung- See, Hyung. First he make me mad and now he is laughing like he did a very good work for which he should be praised.

Hoseok- Good Idea. Kookie Hyung praise me

Jungkook laughed and ruffled the hair of the younger who giggled at the affection.

Taehyung- Seriously, Hobi. You will be 20 in a few days, and you are still behaving like a 5 year old kid.

Hoseok- I know right. I will be 20. I am happy. I will do more fun things.

Taehyung- What do you mean when you say more fun things? Cause what you do is not less compared to that.

Jungkook- Tae, leave it. He is just a kid. Let him do what he likes.

Hoseok- See. I know Kookie Hyung will support me.

Taehyung- Yah Yah. I know.

They were taking just when Dasom came in.

Dasom- Hey guys. Hii Hobiiii.

Jungkook, Taehyung- Hey Dasom Mom.

Hoseok- Dasom Mom Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

(They still call her as Dasom Mom cause Dasom don't want them to call her only "Mom". That words only belongs to Mi Sun according to her.)

Taehyung- Look he is again behaving like a small kid.

Hoseok pouted and went to Dasom. He stood beside her and said

Hoseok- Dasom Mom, Tae Hyung is angry at Hobii....

Dasom- Wae? Did our Hobi again pranked him?

Hoseok- Yup, I did. I threw water at him. He was looking like a wet cat.

Taehyung- Yah, I am not a cat.