💫 Chapter-37💫

In Kim Mansion

After reading the note Jin immediately called everyone. They all came out and now all 6 of them were in the living room.

Jimin- Hyung, what happened? Why did woke us up in the early morning?

Jin- Read this.

Jin said as he kept the note Hoseok left on the table. Jungkook took and read it loud for everyone to hear.

As he comepleted everyone's face was having a worried expression.

Taehyung- Oh god. Where will we find him now? He is still not familiar with Seoul. What if he gets lost? What if he gets in some danger? What if something bad happened to him? What if---

Taehyung was blabbering all the what ifs when Jungkook hold his hand and said

Jungkook- Tae, calm down. And don't think negative. We will find him.

~ I will find him.

They all turned to the voice and saw It was Namjoon who was now standing.

Namjoon- Hyung, don't worry. I will go and find him. I promise he will be safe. I will keep him safe.

Yoongi- Do you know where he could go?

Namjoon- No. But as I said. I will find him. 
I will just go, change and then I will go to find them.

Namjoon said and without waiting for anyone's reply he went to his room.
He quickly changed and then came downstairs. 

Jungkook- Shall I come with you?

Namjoon- No, Hyung, Don't worry too much. I will find him. He is my brother too.

Taehyung- He is right Hyung. Let him go.

Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. Namjoon immediately went outside and started walking to a garden which he know is Hoseok's favourite as they go there everyday.

As he was walking pass the bus station he saw a figure sitting there.  He looked closely and widened his eyes when he saw who he was.

He went near him and was about to say something but found him in deep thoughts. He sat beside him and slowly tapped on his shoulders.

Namjoon's POV

As I tapped on his shoulder, he turned back. I looked at him and I can clearly tell he was shocked seeing me.

I looked in his eyes and saw some tears. I touched his face and wiped the tears away.

Me- They don't suit on your face.

I said while wiping his tears.

Hoseok- What are you doing here Namjoon?

Me- Umm..... I was feeling sad so I came out and saw you.

Hoseok- Why were you feeling sad? What happened? Did you fought with Hyung's? Was it because of me? Was--

Me- Shh...

I said as I kept my fingers on his lips to stop him from saying more further. Now, he was just looking at me with big eyes which were wet from the tears.

Me- I was sad...  Cause you were. You were crying. You know .....

I started as I removed my fingers from his lips. I sat straight looking at particularly nothing in front of me. 

Me- You are sad. Cause Hyung's hided the fact that you are also our brother. I also did the same. But, if you think, Hyung's also didn't told me. I just heard by mistake. And I didn't told you cause, if I would have we both will had accept the fact that we ar brothers. Which we have to accept right now also. But that time, if I told you. The bond, which we both have right now. Wouldn't have been same. We would had the bond but not by our choice. It will be like, we are forced to accept it. But, now. We had a little bond. We were comfortable with each other. And we both were already seeing each other as brothers. Now, as you know. There is nothing changed. Except for the fact that we are blood brothers. Real brothers and not step brothers. And we both just have another term between us. We are not just we are Twins.
But, I don't think anything will change between us. According to me ofcourse. I don't know what you think about all this.
But, let me tell you one think.....

I said as I turned to him. He also turned towards me without saying a single word. I took it as a signal that he is listening to me. So, I said

Me- I know you are hurt. And I am also included in the people who hurted you. And I am really very sorry. I really am. I just wanted both of us to get close. I myself knew, one day will come when you will know this too. And I also knew that something like this will happen. But, I never thought, today will be that day. I was not prepared yet. To face this day. Actually, all this happened because of me only. I was the one who revealed this truth. But, really I didn't knew you would be hurt. If I knew, I would... Would have never told you.....
We both spent our 20 years without knowing about each other's existence. Without knowing that we both have another part of ourself. Our other half. And yesterday when you left from there, I really thought that I am losing you. I was already away from you for so many years or you can say the full time since we both were born. And I don't want you to lose again. Just like you, I have also lost many things in my life and now I don't want to lose you too. It's not that long that we know each other, but trust me when I say that you have become a very important part of my life. Not only important but also the someone without whom I can't live. I don't even want to. I seriously don't want to live without you.

I said and looked at him. He didn't said anything. This time, he was the one who touched my cheeks and wiped them.

When did I started crying? I didn't knew.

I looked at him and he immediately hugged me. And I am sure, this was the thing I needed. I immediately brutsed into tears. My sobs started as well as my tears. I was really crying like a small baby. But who cares.

What I care was, I was in my brother's embrace. My Twin's.  My Hyung's.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1120