💫 Chapter-40 💫(Re-upload)

This is Chapter-40. I am posting it again as some readers were not able to find it.
If you have read already, the don't read it. There is not a single change here.
I just copied that chepter and published it here. 
(Do a vote everyone)

🌺🌺🌺

Get ready to read a very long chapter.
Please make sure to read the note at the end.
🌺🌺🌺

Flashback
Namjoon's Age- 10 years old
Jin's Age- 19 years old
Yoongi's Age- 17 years old
Jimin's Age- 13 years old

Jin- Joonie, please don't cry. Please.

Jin said trying his best to stop the crying baby from crying.

Yoongi- Hyung, what happened?

Jin- He is again crying for the same reason.

Jin said and Yoongi looked at Namjoon.

Yoongi- Joonie, I don't even understand why you want to stay here? School is over and it's time to go home. Please stop crying.

Namjoon- Ani.... *Sobs cutely* I don't want to

Jimin- Joonie, why do you wanna stay here?

Namjoon- I *sob* wanna study *sob* more.

He said and Yoongi facepalmed while Jimin really wanted to faint.

Like, he is not interested in studies that much and always wants to go home.

And look at his younger brother. He is crying cause he wants to Study more.

Jin- Joonie, we can study at home too.

Namjoon- Ani. I don't want to study there. Jimin Hyung don't let me study.

He said and Jimin looked at him with wide eyes as Namjoon shifted the blame to him.

Jimin- What? Me? When did I........... You know what I am not even gonna argue with this big-brain small human. You want to study. Let's go home. I will literally lock you inside the library for the whole day. Then you can study there. Ok?

Jimin said a little angrily. Namjoon looked at him and his lips wobbled as another tear made its way out of his eyes.

Jin looked at it and then looked at Jimin

Jin- Jimin!! You are supposed to help us stop him from crying. But you are doing the exact same. Look you made him cry more.

Jimin- How is this my fault?.........
....Ok, don't glare at me Hyung........ *Deep breath* Joonie, please stop crying. I will buy you your favourite book. Please.

Listening to the name of his favourite book, Namjoon immediately stopped crying and continuously looked at Jimin rapidly blinking his small, cute eyes.

Namjoon- Really?

Jimin- Yup. But for that, you will have to come to the home with us.

Jimin said and Namjoon immediately nodded his head. All three brothers shooked their heads and then walked out from Namjoon's class with him On Yoongi's back.

Flashback Ends

Hoseok- Really? You cried cause you wanted to study?

Namjoon- Yup and I was like this throughout my whole middle school. I would cry sometimes and then blame Jimin Hyung and then he would bribe me with my favourite books.